[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest kannasbor0

Finally i bricked my phone because of swapper2(BLUE SCREEN).i have nothing right now.i need official B190 firmware i used B175 stock version from huawei devices site but it didn't worked and update failed.i need your help

That was with me too.

You don't care abour which partition to format..

I suggest that you use file instead of partition, or see what is your swap partition of your sd card..

Mine is mmc1blk3.. 1-sd card (using as primary), 3-partiton 3 (1st: fat, 2nd: ext2, 3rd: swap). The default setting of the swapper is mmc0blk2 (if I remeber well).

When you activate swap partition, the swapper formats it, so IMO you formatted the wrong partition, what causes the bootloop.

Be careful with swapping!

I could help you if I know what device you use. First y300 or g510, then 0010, 0100, 0200, etc..

Use the correct firmware to flash, google will help you, just type: "device" official firmware.

Hope I was helped.

Guest arsalan11

That was with me too.

You don't care abour which partition to format..

I suggest that you use file instead of partition, or see what is your swap partition of your sd card..

Mine is mmc1blk3.. 1-sd card (using as primary), 3-partiton 3 (1st: fat, 2nd: ext2, 3rd: swap). The default setting of the swapper is mmc0blk2 (if I remeber well).

When you activate swap partition, the swapper formats it, so IMO you formatted the wrong partition, what causes the bootloop.

Be careful with swapping!

I could help you if I know what device you use. First y300 or g510, then 0010, 0100, 0200, etc..

Use the correct firmware to flash, google will help you, just type: "device" official firmware.

Hope I was helped.

thanks finally i fixed it by flashing official b197 rom

Guest theVenerable

With a fresh reset of my phone (Y300) using this mod (nightly build from19th of this month),

I have a strange issue with memory:

Before i check 'use SD as primary' my memry reads like this:

Internal storage:  total space: 1.11GB - 108GB available

Sd card: 7.39GB

internal storage:  1.10GB - 0.92GB available.

Then when i check 'use SD as primary', after reboot it says my internal space is 1.11GB, but there is only 111mb available.

This makes it impossible to install some larger apps.

Where on earth does the memory all go just from selecting  that  option?

Thanks

Well, I bought it in August. It can't be that they're not compatible since I already had two different custom roms

installed, last being Cyanogenmod and everything worked just fine before I decided to update it :(

http://www.android-hilfe.de/original-firmwares-fuer-huawei-ascend-y300/473197-liste-der-verfuegbaren-firmware-versionen-von-huawei-fuers-y300.html

You have there also all firmwares :)

Guest modernaire

Found it but how do I flash it? I surely can't do it via TWRP since touch

doesn't work. And I tried putting the update.app into the dload folder

and then turned by phone on by holding down both the volume up and

volume down keys. Goes directly into the firmware update thing, unpacks,

then turns to "installing" but after 1/3 gives me "Update Failed".

Guest modernaire

A big thank you for this link! I kept trying to install B175 although I clearly needed the B174! I bought my phone off amazon so I knew what to not install now lol. Got my firmware on, everything works perfectly. Touch is back. Again, thanks!!

Guest rumpelstiltskin

With a fresh reset of my phone (Y300) using this mod (nightly build from19th of this month),

I have a strange issue with memory:

Where on earth does the memory all go just from selecting  that  option?

Thanks

Did you use the latest TWRP or CWM when installing this ROM? These kind of memory issues happen when using old TWRP/CWM and not properly wiping the partitions before install (ext4 bug).

Guest nirmalbalaji

ART is not set by default in 4.4. It was implemented as an experimental feature and Dalvik remains the default runtime at the moment. We can enable ART in Developers settings to see how it performs when we have 4.4. Next major OS update by Google will have ART by default I guess.

By now not all the Apps are compatible with ART and benchmarks by Android Police given mixed feelings.

ART is not set by default in 4.4. It was implemented as an experimental feature and Dalvik remains the default runtime at the moment. We can enable ART in Developers settings to see how it performs when we have 4.4. Next major OS update by Google will have ART by default I guess.

By now not all the Apps are compatible with ART and benchmarks by Android Police given mixed feelings.

A friend with nexus 5 said me that with ART many apps dont work, for example whatsapp

Edited by fonz93

Guest Simbox97

Hey guys. If you unistall Gallery app and use Moto X Camera and Quickpic you can use videorecording and video are not distorted. On my G510 works. I hope to help you :)

Hey there, Can i install this cyanogenMod 10.2 (4.3) using TWRP v2.6.3.0? Will I have problems or Do I HAVE to install the linked CWM recovery? Plz answer thanks :)

Guest andrea2107

Hey there, Can i install this cyanogenMod 10.2 (4.3) using TWRP v2.6.3.0? Will I have problems or Do I HAVE to install the linked CWM recovery? Plz answer thanks :)

No,you have to update it to 2.6.3.1

Guest Dazzozo

We need a timeframe...pppplllllzzzzzzzzz

Tell me how you expect me to give one when I don't have one myself. :)

Also, Faz, I know you're drowning in questions, but what about ART runtime?

What about it? It's in, like every other device. Everyone knows how it works, what the differences and implications are... they're no different here.

Dazzoza...what IDE do you use to develop on? Ever toyed around with Android Studio, if so what are your thoughts?

I don't develop apps, I would like to though.

Guest TayoOnabule

Tell me how you expect me to give one when I don't have one myself. :)

What about it? It's in, like every other device. Everyone knows how it works, what the differences and implications are... they're no different here.

I don't develop apps, I would like to though.

Gotta love this guy :3

Guest danny19901

ART beaks a few apps but is also compatible with quite a lot :) Developers over time will get apps to work with ART this feature uses more memory but in expense you get faster app launches and smoother experience from what i heard at moment im downloading 4.4 omnirom for my new phone and will try out ART and let you know what its like

Edited by danny19901