[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest kannasbor0

@Daz, please make a separate topic for the KitKat, cause this made this topic very messy and unusable.

Thanks.

And someone please give link for moto x cam, thanks :P

Edited by kannasbor0

Guest nirmalbalaji

hey why color of wifi and signal bar changes from orange to white on kitkat? cant always be orange? btw good work, browser are bugged

A white WiFi or mobile data icon means you are connected to internet, and orange means there was no connectivity.

@Daz, please make a separate topic for the KitKat, cause this made this topic very messy and unusable.

Thanks.

he will when he start nightlies Edited by ako0

Guest nirmalbalaji

Issues in CyanogenMod 11 Experimental Build - Android 4.4 KitKat:

• There is no AM/PM indicator of time in Notification/Status Bar.
  • You won't be able to change the battery icon, won't be able to remove 3 dot menu button, no KitKat transparency (it was disabled by default), no option to turn off screen off animation, no lock screen widgets - Its all because of the Launcher 3 and there is no Trebuchet Launcher.
  • Launcher 3 force close when setting up wallpaper. Reboot may solve this.
  • Calender is not synchronizing.
  • YouTube videos are pixelated.
Edited by nirmalbalaji

Guest pablon86

Issues in CyanogenMod 11 Experimental Build - Android 4.4 KitKat:

• There is no AM/PM indicator of time in Notification/Status Bar.
  • You won't be able to change the battery icon, won't be able to remove 3 dot menu button, no arrangement of Quick Settings toggles, no KitKat transparency (it was disabled), no option to turn off screen off animation, no lock screen widgets - Its all because of the Launcher 3 and there is no Trebuchet Launcher.
  • Launcher 3 force close when setting up wallpaper. Reboot may solve this.
  • Calender is not synchronizing.
  • YouTube videos are pixelated.

Turning on transparency from build.prop is not giving me any performance drops this far, so you could try it. YouTube videos thing also happened on CM 10.2. Calendar bug is happening to me too. 

Guest nirmalbalaji

Turning on transparency from build.prop is not giving me any performance drops this far, so you could try it. YouTube videos thing also happened on CM 10.2. Calendar bug is happening to me too. 

I know that it can be enabled by editing the build.prop and thats the first thing I always looks for. But there are many people who are not comfortable with that way. :unsure:

Guest Y300-0100

Dazzozo,

perhaps noob observation but I noticed that are some files missing in 4.4 in comparison with 4.3 regarding video recording.

in /system/bin, /system/lib. Could be nothing.. but..

Guest Dazzozo

Dazzozo,

perhaps noob observation but I noticed that are some files missing in 4.4 in comparison with 4.3 regarding video recording.

in /system/bin, /system/lib. Could be nothing.. but..

Video recording was actually working fine like a week ago. I think I know what broke it though, fear not. :p

Guest aljinovic

I have a strange problem with cm11: apps installed on sdcard (by default) dissapear (appear uninstalled) after reboot. In google play there's only "install" button. If moved to phone before reboot, they remain installed.

Dazzozo I don't get where this ROM comes from ... I mean you've been working more on the aosp ROM I think, because you never mentioned this version and now you release this first instead of the aosp one ... Why? Isn't it better the aosp ROM since you've been working more on that? Just answer to my curiosity that is even that of the others thanks :)

Guest gery0518

You could try change this lines in build.prop

into this one..

please,someone correct me if I am wrong

EDIT:

no reason to correct. I was not wrong..

shot_000002.jpg

and..

Dazzozo great work.

Thanks

I did the modification you mentioned to build.prop, but I still only can get stupid mtp working... I checked it like 10 times, I did not make any mistakes in tiping and permissions are set correct too. Any ideas?

P.S: Im just testing, but KitKat looks awesome so far, thanks Dazz!^^

Guest Y300-0100

I did the modification you mentioned to build.prop, but I still only can get stupid mtp working... I checked it like 10 times, I did not make any mistakes in tiping and permissions are set correct too. Any ideas?

Dont know. Permissions and Owner does not changes if you edit with root explorer just create build.prop.bak file when you save it.

Did you remove this line?

persist.sys.usb.config=mtp,adb

maybe wipe cache help???

build.prop that worked for me(I had to add .txt because I could not upload it ):

permission:

Read: Owner,Group,Others

Write: Owner

Execute: None

Change owner:

Owner 0-root

Group 0-root

build.prop.txt

Edited by Y300-0100