[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Dazzozo

Please dazzozo,we need cm11 source

There's nothing I can just go and "push" like, now. Everything is really messy early on.

What changes do you guys actually need for audio?

Guest PrinceEndymion88

There's nothing I can just go and "push" like, now. Everything is really messy early on.

What changes do you guys actually need for audio?

In our G330 we can't play audio, because audio libraries are incompatible. Music is played from the calls speaker and in call we can't listen to the audio (even in speakerphone). So we need to adapt the libraries to our g330. Until the cm10.2 we had no problems, because we had our edited libraries for G330.

Guest danyal.manzar

I seem to be getting fc on play store and play services as soon as I activate art. I am reverting back to cm 10.2 for the time being. Hey Daz can you create another fourm for cm11. 

Guest beejmaster

Loving KitKat apart from SD card bugs, c'mon for an experimental build it's amazing. Does anyone know how to get Google Now on the home screen (swiping right)?

Guest Corn Flake

Daz you should set default ringtone for alarm for idiots like me. I set alarm but it wasn't ringing and when I looked into it I didn't set ringtone....

Edited by Corn Flake

Guest Dazzozo

Loving KitKat apart from SD card bugs, c'mon for an experimental build it's amazing. Does anyone know how to get Google Now on the home screen (swiping right)?

That's proprietary and exclusive to Google's launcher, embedded in the Google Search app. You need to install the Nexus 5's Launcher stub to start it: http://d-h.st/Vsr

Guest beejmaster

That's proprietary and exclusive to Google's launcher, embedded in the Google Search app. You need to install the Nexus 5's Launcher stub to start it: http://d-h.st/Vsr

Thanks Daz, downloaded it but it says there's a parse problem with the package? I've no idea what that means. Could you clarify? Thanks.

Edit: it's not just Google launcher giving parse error, other apks do as well.

Edited by beejmaster

Guest TeaTown

Try installing the full 4.4 GAPPS from Paranoid Android. They have several variants, but the full one includes the Experience Launcher as well as the 4.4 camera :)

Guest Aeriksen

Try installing the full 4.4 GAPPS from Paranoid Android. They have several variants, but the full one includes the Experience Launcher as well as the 4.4 camera :)

where did you find the full one. Can only find edited once.

Guest bogdanwp

how are people finding battery drain??

On KitKat ? Very good . I have 23 hours and still 10%. I also left wifi activated by mistake for 13 hours.I played about 1 hour temple run , 40 minutes voice calls and so on. It`s good.

Guest Laximus

Hi,

This thread become a bit messed up :)

Can someone tell me what are the issues in 10.2 nightly from today?

Is it good enough as daily driver?

Thx!

I am using 10.2 since nightlies came out, and I am using it as daily driver.

Works everything well, only problem with just the HWA, which means games are not ok, and some launcher performance is slow. And also there is no anti-aliasing in youtube videos.

But the basic launcher is smooth and quick to me.

You can use it for normal use.

=)

Edited by Laximus

Guest SaurabhRCk

I noticed that the mobile does not goes to deep sleep. its always awake! any one have this issue! also I have installed the full pa gapps. all components are working. but can't start the google experience launcher. I don't like that though. but still its nice have a choice! :)

Guest nirmalbalaji

CyanogenMod 11 - Android 4.4 KitKat bug:

• AOSP Keyboard is crashing when using Gesture Typing.

Suggestions before rolling out CM 11 Nightlies and AOSP build:

• Enable USB Mass Storage by default - Newbies having trouble in enabling it through build.prop
  • SD Card support.

Guest Y300-0100

CyanogenMod 11 - Android 4.4 KitKat bug:

• AOSP Keyboard is crashing when using Gesture Typing.

Suggestions before rolling out CM 11 Nightlies and AOSP build:

• Enable USB Mass Storage by default - Newbies having trouble in enabling it through build.prop
  • SD Card support.

I have started upload 4.4 on mediafire with enabled USB Mass storage a while ago. I can post it here. If that ok.??

Edited by Y300-0100

Guest nirmalbalaji

I have started upload 4.4 on mediafire with enabled USB Mass storage a while ago. I can post it here. If that ok.??

By the way I know how to enable it. But it seems new users are having trouble in enabling it. You can post the link for them but I think Dev Host will be a better option.

Guest Y300-0100

4.4 with edited build prop. Enabled usb mass storage

ro.additionalmounts=/storage/sdcard1

ro.vold.switchablepair=/storage/sdcard1,/storage/sdcard0
ro.emmc.sdcard.partition=19
persist.sys.usb.config=mass_storage,adb

http://www.mediafire.com/download/iaiopnk8377h0qa/cm-11-20131124-EXPERIMENTAL-beepbeep-u8833.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/download/adadsi6imx05uig/cm-11-20131124-EXPERIMENTAL-beepbeep-u8951.zip

Edited by Y300-0100