[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Dazzozo

CyanogenMod 11 - Android 4.4 KitKat bug:

• AOSP Keyboard is crashing when using Gesture Typing.

Err, what? AOSP keyboard doesn't support gesture typing and never has.

Guest pablon86

As far as I'm aware it has been working in cm 10.2 too. Altough google keyboard's much better :P .

Guest TheKisama

@Dazzozo

idk but whenever i try to swipe across the keyboard, it actually 'creates' the "lines" n' stuff...and then crash.

try it yourself perhaps? :) if the same thing happens with you, you'll know what the dude means, sort of.

Guest Laximus

Well, AOSP maybe not, but CM10.2 AOSP kyboards works like Swype. Not as good as Swype, - I am using Swype -  but it works, I tried. And also I saw there is an option to set this feature in CM11 too, but it crashes all the time.

=)

PS.: I can confirm, just checked it in CM10.2 and Android AOSP keyboard  works like Swype.

Edited by Laximus

Guest rumpelstiltskin

Daz will start new thread when he is ready to do nightly builds.

Creating thread for expiriments is not a good idea

But flooding a nightly CM10.2 thread with experimental CM11 stuff is a good idea??

Anyway, looking very much forward to the new thread. Personally I would like to keep track of what's happening with CM10.2 which I use and I am interested in.,

Guest dataflash

i don't know what i'm doing wrong :P when i try to install an app it takes very long and sometimes freezes and reboots. also the browsing is very stocking and not smooth at all, the launcher and menu are very fine, but i get sometimes very long freezes and loadings, that it is nearly not usuable. i know it's experimental, but some write, that theirs is very smooth and everything i just want to know, if i have to press some settings to run it smooth :P

thx Dataflash

i appreciate your work dazz :))

Guest gery0518

Dont know. Permissions and Owner does not changes if you edit with root explorer just create build.prop.bak file when you save it.

Did you remove this line?

persist.sys.usb.config=mtp,adb

maybe wipe cache help???

build.prop that worked for me(I had to add .txt because I could not upload it ):

Hi, I did use the attached build.prop, but still nothing, no idea what could be wrong. Thanks anyways. ^^ Probably Dazz will add the function later anyways.

Guest huwaweiy300-151

why the model just shows Y300 instead of the real model like Y300-151 is it something of concern.

everything else works great . Dazzozo  keep up the good work .

Will there be a stable version of 10.1 released .

Guest suomisaundi

Hey, i am using the experimental version - aka 4.4 - confronted with SD-Cards problems within WhatsApp. Since the flash i cant download / upload media files..used already most common solution approaches, didnt helped yet.

Do u guys have any idea?

Guest kannasbor0

@Daz

I have a strange problem with cm 10.2.

When I listen to music with earphones, everything works perfectly, but when I listen through loudspeaker, the sound randomly gone, and DSP manager force closes... What should I do?

Thanks.

Guest TheKisama

@kannasbor0

This is just my opinion:

Using DSP and Apollo always give me some bugs...even crashing issues happen, sometimes.

I would personally recommend using PowerAmp as music player, it has a far more superior equalizer and have NO issues/bugs.

Anyway, if you really want to stick with dsp and apollo, then,as a last resort, download the latest build of the ROM.(in hope that it was fixed in it) 

Guest rederik75

I couldn't move apps to SD, so I applied the settings in build.prop.

After that, System Tuner (as well as Clean Master) gave the opportunity to move apps. I tried with some games, everything worked for a while, then it rebooted while in deep sleep and after the reboot the moved apps disappeared... where are them?

Guest Y300-0100

I applied the settings in build.prop.

what settings did you made?

this?

vold.externalsd.isprimary=true
Edited by Y300-0100

Guest Bundizle

kitkat is so awesome everything is liquid smooth battery is way better than cm10.2 and the thing that excites the most is that this is just an experimental build. thank you so much dazzozo!

Guest rederik75

what settings did you made?

this?

no, these: 

ro.additionalmounts=/storage/sdcard1
ro.vold.switchablepair=/storage/sdcard1,/storage/sdcard0
ro.emmc.sdcard.partition=19
persist.sys.usb.config=mass_storage,adb

Guest Y300-0100

no, these: 

ro.additionalmounts=/storage/sdcard1
ro.vold.switchablepair=/storage/sdcard1,/storage/sdcard0
ro.emmc.sdcard.partition=19
persist.sys.usb.config=mass_storage,adb

But in that case photos would be stored in internal storage.

By adding line vold.externalsd.isprimary=true photos will be stored on external sd, also in explorer displayed content would be from external sd (sdcard1)...

I think..

I was right :-)

Edited by Y300-0100