[RECOVERY] [ALL] [CWM] ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.4.5 [CM] [Last updated: 21/12]

Guest Dazzozo

With last cwm i can only flash stock based rom or cm11. with any cm10 or cm10.1 or cm10.2 it doesn't work (error). i have to.use twrp for these rom (cm10.x)

Did you do full wipe before install?

Yes, I do data/cache and davlik

Update

I can install fusion x

So looks like I can just flash stock and cm11 ROMs not 10.x

Guest Gliwusss

With last cwm i can only flash stock based rom or cm11. with any cm10 or cm10.1 or cm10.2 it doesn't work (error). i have to.use twrp for these rom (cm10.x)

You are right :)

ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.4.5 for the Huawei Ascend Y300 and G510

This is built alongside CyanogenMod 11 sources, and ensures compatibility with 4.3+ based ROMs due to the addition of SELinux.

Downloads

MD5?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mamysamy

Hi.

I have a Huawei Ascend G510 (single SIM). after facing with errors in installing Cyanogenmod 11, decided to install CWM Recovery v.6.0.4.5. but my phone couldn't be detected whenever I ran the install-windows.bat file. so I restarted the phone to the recovery menu and formatted almost everything out of insanity!

now after powering the device on, the whole screen fills with a blue color and nothing happens.

can anyone help me?

please, for god's sake.

Guest mamysamy

problem is when i want to go to recovery mode (Volume up + power key). frankly, I cant.

holding volume up + volume down + power key make the phone show a pink screen.

Edited by mamysamy

Guest Gliwusss

You have to extract UPDATE.APP from firmware, put it in dload folder on sd card and flash pushing vol+ + vol- keys while turning on your phone. But remember thay UPDATE.APP must be the same build number (b179, b182, b190 etc.) as your first build (when phone was delivered to you from operator). If operation fails, that mean you chosen wrong firmware version, just try with another build.

There are soft files:

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f810/roms-huawei-big-collection-1674829/

http://www.android-hilfe.de/original-firmwares-fuer-huawei-ascend-y300/473197-liste-der-verfuegbaren-firmware-versionen-von-huawei-fuers-y300.html

It's showing pink screen, cause you have no UPDATE.APP in dload folder on sd card

Edited by Gliwusss

• 1 month later...
Guest Miggas

This is my first time with a different CPU (because my current phone has a mediatek CPU so I use SPflashtool to flash CWM) so can someone plz explain step by step how to install CWM using simple words, because I'm Portuguese and some times i have a hard time trying to understand what some people write.

Guest Miggas

This is my first time with a different CPU (because my current phone has a mediatek CPU so I use SPflashtool to flash CWM) so can someone plz explain step by step how to install CWM using simple words, because I'm Portuguese and some times i have a hard time trying to understand what some people write.

Never mind I Google'd it for some time and I already know how

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...