Xolo X900 Bricked Urgent Help Needed

Guest ashutosh00074

Guest ashutosh00074

I use xFSTK-DLDR Tool for flashing my xolox900 in the firmware section i choose FW DnX nd IFWI . i was just testing it and suddenly i have clicked on Begin Download nd now i am having a dead xolo it starts but only xolo logo appears nd then then several colors in display 

Unable to get into recovery and fastboot mode 

anyone knows about that then please help me .

Guest BlueMoonRising

That doesn't explain an awful lot, it's just a screenshot of a tool I've never heard of. What is it and where did you get it? And why were you trying it?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xceptional

hi everyone i think i can help u okay

first of all get Hdmi cable and connect ur xolo x900 to the hdmi enable tv and turn it on when it is swiched ur tv will show the intel screen n then lock screen while on ur fone there will be black or color screen coming up now here u what u do is unlock ur fone but the problem is touch is not gonna work properly but no worries just touch ur finger on the screen near volume buttons u will see ur lock screen is moving so just open the lock n go to setting by dropping the menu u that where it show signal n etc that menu ok

now next step is turn wifi on n connect it with ur wifi now here u have to put ur wifi password by guess touch caus fones touch will not gonna properly anyway so when u see there is wifi password window is open n just tap there n u will see keyboard on tc screen n then slow touch the fone screen n u will find out where to touch to put the wifi password ok ( it will time caus u have find out where to touch to put in the password so keep trying if u want to fone back alive ) anyhow next is when u get connected go to setting again n go to about phone then tap software update it will ask u to update 58 mb file now here slow check the screen tap n press download button now u will see it it downloading after downloading ur fone will ask to agree or dis agree to install press agree n and it will install it (keep in mind nothing is gonna come on fone screen u have do all these step on the tv ok) now after installation ur fone will boot up n still its gonna come on tv it again ask u agree n disagree or something like that just tap agree in it will restart again n install some updates n after update it will restart n that is ur fone display is back and fully working i hope u will succeed ( keep it in mind it will take time caus u have to find out where to touch on the screen ok ) enjoy  :)

Guest xceptional

That doesn't explain an awful lot, it's just a screenshot of a tool I've never heard of. What is it and where did you get it? And why were you trying it?

I use xFSTK-DLDR Tool for flashing my xolox900 in the firmware section i choose FW DnX nd IFWI . i was just testing it and suddenly i have clicked on Begin Download nd now i am having a dead xolo it starts but only xolo logo appears nd then then several colors in display 

Unable to get into recovery and fastboot mode 

anyone knows about that then please help me .

first of all get Hdmi cable and connect ur xolo x900 to the hdmi enable tv and turn it on when it is swiched ur tv will show the intel screen n then lock screen while on ur fone there will be black or color screen coming up now here u what u do is unlock ur fone but the problem is touch is not gonna work properly but no worries just touch ur finger on the screen near volume buttons u will see ur lock screen is moving so just open the lock n go to setting by dropping the menu u that where it show signal n etc that menu ok

now next step is turn wifi on n connect it with ur wifi now here u have to put ur wifi password by guess touch caus fones touch will not gonna properly anyway so when u see there is wifi password window is open n just tap there n u will see keyboard on tc screen n then slow touch the fone screen n u will find out where to touch to put the wifi password ok ( it will time caus u have find out where to touch to put in the password so keep trying if u want to fone back alive ) anyhow next is when u get connected go to setting again n go to about phone then tap software update it will ask u to update 58 mb file now here slow check the screen tap n press download button now u will see it it downloading after downloading ur fone will ask to agree or dis agree to install press agree n and it will install it (keep in mind nothing is gonna come on fone screen u have do all these step on the tv ok) now after installation ur fone will boot up n still its gonna come on tv it again ask u agree n disagree or something like that just tap agree in it will restart again n install some updates n after update it will restart n that is ur fone display is back and fully working i hope u will succeed ( keep it in mind it will take time caus u have to find out where to touch on the screen ok ) enjoy   :)

Guest BlueMoonRising

now next step is turn wifi on n connect it with ur wifi now here u have to put ur wifi password by guess touch caus fones touch will not gonna properly anyway so when u see there is wifi password window is open n just tap there n u will see keyboard on tc screen n then slow touch the fone screen n u will find out where to touch to put the wifi password ok ( it will time caus u have find out where to touch to put in the password so keep trying if u want to fone back alive ) anyhow next is when u get connected go to setting again n go to about phone then tap software update it will ask u to update 58 mb file now here slow check the screen tap n press download button now u will see it it downloading after downloading ur fone will ask to agree or dis agree to install press agree n and it will install it (keep in mind nothing is gonna come on fone screen u have do all these step on the tv ok) now after installation ur fone will boot up n still its gonna come on tv it again ask u agree n disagree or something like that just tap agree in it will restart again n install some updates n after update it will restart n that is ur fone display is back and fully working i hope u will succeed ( keep it in mind it will take time caus u have to find out where to touch on the screen ok ) enjoy   :)

So basically you mean do this :- http://www.modaco.com/topic/362574-solved-problem-of-screen-flashing-different-colors-after-flashing-updatezip-after-installing-37mb-or-12mb-update-on-xolo-ics-rom/

You're 6 months behind the times.