Iranian Special Topics

Guest xxxx REZA xxxx

Guest akbar102

But for translate english to persian or vice versa , we cant use google translate because structure is incorrect

If you want to read and write Persian it's better to use Persian forums like ir-tci.org .there many user in this forum that need yours help to transfer the topic in English forums like modaco to Persian forum .

Guest akbar102

was just an idea,...

out of curiosity though, is the translation i posted above not even close to correct?

The translate that you posted is Arabic tillaz not Persian .we are not Arab.

The translate that you posted is Arabic tillaz not Persian .we are not Arab.

ahh, does Google chrome not offer the option to translate the pages to Persian? this is how i read the china phone forums, works good.

Guest akbar102

ahh, does Google chrome not offer the option to translate the pages to Persian? this is how i read the china phone forums, works good.

Its offer but translate is not acceptable.

Guest Jelly Bean

was just an idea,...

out of curiosity though, is the translation i posted above not even close to correct?

andrea2107 wrote in google traslate:

Hi, I'm an idiot, and I tread made ​​no sense, please delete it, I only speak Farsi, English I do not know

and persian translation was:

سلام، من یک ادم سفیه و احمق هستم، و من هیچ حس آج ساخته شده است، لطفا آن را حذف کنید، من آن را فقط برای صحبت کردن فارسی، انگلیسی من نمی دانم):

But persian translation grammatical structures is wrong.

So If u write :

سلام، من یک ادم سفیه و احمق هستم، و من هیچ حس آج ساخته شده است، لطفا آن را حذف کنید، من آن را فقط برای صحبت کردن فارسی، انگلیسی من نمی دانم):

in google translate

english translation is: Hi, I'm an idiot, and I tread made ​​no sense, please delete it, I only speak Farsi, English I do not know):

I hope u got it

When u wrote incorrect inscription you confront correct translation

Edited by Jelly Bean

Guest Jelly Bean

If you want to read and write Persian it's better to use Persian forums like ir-tci.org .there many user in this forum that need yours help to transfer the topic in English forums like modaco to Persian forum .

I wrote english I think.

It is believe this topic is good idea...... just this

You can find my account at:

and-roid.ir

mobilestan.com

bia2goshi.com

dehkademobile.ir

Edited by Jelly Bean

Guest xxxx REZA xxxx