KitKat

Guest nxkealen

Guest Dovahpig

Many of you dont do the right procedure. I switched from b985 with baseband switch with no problems with following steps:

1. Installed the latest 6.0.4.4 recovery

2. Flashed upgrade zip (you dont have to do this if you are on 2030 baseband)

3. Full wipe before flash. (Format system, cache, wipe dalvik cache)

3.Go to mounts and storage and format system and format cache.

4. Clean your internal and external storage of app leftovers, it would be ideal to format them too from cwm.

5. Flash kitkat and sttipped gapps

No problems with new kitkat or with any other rom when using this procedure.

Guest Meglestus

Tokro, I saw your post on androidforum, but I have a question, I saw that you could change the build.prop to get the transparent notification bar. The change that you need to make is standard at my phone, could you ask how to fix that?

Tokro, I saw your post on androidforum, but I have a question, I saw that you could change the build.prop to get the transparent notification bar. The change that you need to make is standard at my phone, could you ask how to fix that?

I´m not sure if I understand you. Guy on androidforum.cz wrotes that you must change this thing in the build.prop file:

ro.config.low_ram=true

And your problem is that you have already this set as default, but you dont have transparent notification bar?

I think propably yes, because i think this is not the 3.4 based. But I dont know and I take no responsibility. 

Okay, this rom is using 3.4 kernel. SO it may be dagerous for hynix users.

Edited by Guest

New bug: Link2Int dont working. It´s so sad because it can be solution of problem with dissappearing apps from sd-ext. 

to be patient. It is the first experimental version. Dazz thanks for the good work!

Okay, when i uninstalled Helium backup which was so huge (because of backups propably) I have all my apps installed in internal 700Mb app storage + 400 Mb for apps free ;). That´s good, so use TitaniumBackup instead of Helium before the bug with deleting apps in external storage will be solved. Because TitaniumBackup can store backups on sd card without being bigger and bigger.

Guest Balerion

The clock app misses a feature I really use: shake to dismiss alarm. Is there an alarm clock app that has this feature. Or maybe an apk of the cm10.2 version. Thanks

Guest Meglestus

I found that, if you go to the notification drawer, and you have quick settings on it will be there.

But when you go to the settings drawer and then to the notification drawer by the button top right, there are no quick settings anymore, this is not a huge problem but it still can be annoying to some people. Don't know how to fix it yet.

Guest nomaximux

I had that problem to. Just slide it from top to bottom right to left Putt your finger in the clock and slide it down to the oposite corner

Edited by nomaximux