[MOD]JB 4.2.2 Statusbar+More [JB4.1.2 Stock][UPDATE 28-11-13][V4]

Guest Spacecaker

Guest Spacecaker

It only takes you 10 minutes...there are more Acer CM users that want the same thin i want..

Disabled Left Right pull version here : https://db.tt/7Sa0uGeq

took me 6 minutes. 

for the other thing 

i currently not have enough time for that 

would be maybe either when i have day off from school or after 7 Decembre

Edited by Spacecaker

Guest Spacecaker

its all explained in first post .

and also Modaco is very bad with my links and such so after opening link check above and check the link.

Install 
systemui.apk

lidroid.apk

profile.apk
reboot phone

and thats it 

Guest execpwd

Yeah , solved it. At first I didn't set permissions and had no stats bar nor navbar and I went like full crazy + retard mode. I am calm now. Love you :X

Yeah x2. Uninstalled it. It didn't work with GravityBox and PieControls ( didn't respond ) Lidroid looked bad and status bar overall looked bad ( I think with stock settings they look good , but I want KitKat look... ) . Went back to stock 4.1.2 .

I am sorry I lost time and I was so angry for nothing ...

Maybe I'll come back to it when icons will stay at their place ( not higher ) and the status bar won't be mistaken for a nav-bar by system...

This is my opinion, don't take me seriously and please don't feel offended. Any angry response will be mistaken as offense.

Edited by execpwd

Guest Spacecaker

Yeah , solved it. At first I didn't set permissions and had no stats bar nor navbar and I went like full crazy + retard mode. I am calm now. Love you :X

Yeah x2. Uninstalled it. It didn't work with GravityBox and PieControls ( didn't respond ) Lidroid looked bad and status bar overall looked bad ( I think with stock settings they look good , but I want KitKat look... ) . Went back to stock 4.1.2 .

I am sorry I lost time and I was so angry for nothing ...

Maybe I'll come back to it when icons will stay at their place ( not higher ) and the status bar won't be mistaken for a nav-bar by system...

This is my opinion, don't take me seriously and please don't feel offended. Any angry response will be mistaken as offense.

Pie

and gravitybox works fine with me ofcourse some stuff not work fully on our acer .

pie control from gravitybox obviously wont work if systemui doesnt work.

because this adds function

Ofcourse mods are only for more advanced users and i only shared it here because i was just bored.

do what u want with it etc

Guest execpwd

Pie

and gravitybox works fine with me ofcourse some stuff not work fully on our acer .

pie control from gravitybox obviously wont work if systemui doesnt work.

because this adds function

Ofcourse mods are only for more advanced users and i only shared it here because i was just bored.

do what u want with it etc

Yeah, I understand. I thought that mods will keep working for my stats bar, but as I found out, my prompter finds it as a nav-bar, so my phone becomes pretty much a phone with two bottoms.

I also saw the fact that the icons in the status bar are higher than they are supposed to be...

Or maybe this things are in my head (OCD maybe... Hope not...).

Have a nice night.

Guest Spacecaker

Yeah, I understand. I thought that mods will keep working for my stats bar, but as I found out, my prompter finds it as a nav-bar, so my phone becomes pretty much a phone with two bottoms.

I also saw the fact that the icons in the status bar are higher than they are supposed to be...

Or maybe this things are in my head (OCD maybe... Hope not...).

Have a nice night.

can u show what u mean ?

because thats either ur rom not supported or indeed wrong in ur head ?

Guest execpwd

can u show what u mean ?

because thats either ur rom not supported or indeed wrong in ur head ?

I will install the status bar during this weekend and snap some screenshots ... I will show you what I mean :) ( The icons become smaller and are higher - not in their particular place )

Guest Spacecaker

Hello guys

after some days work ive managed to implement some new options in settings for lidroid ;)

currently its still work in progress as it contains some bugs.
What added ?

Show/Hide Lidroid Button Text Labels.
Buttons per row {
1 ( 1 Horizontal row like the normal lidroid adds all lidroid toggles in one row.)
2 ( adds a row with max of 2 icons inside vertical view and adds new row after 2 toggles)

3 ( adds a row with max of 3 icons inside vertical view and adds new row after 3 toggles)

4 ( adds a row with max of 4 icons inside vertical view and adds new row after 4 toggles)

5 ( adds a row with max of 5 icons inside vertical view and adds new row after 5 toggles)
Addes / changed some buttons.

Small previews here : 

2 row with disabled text labels

1.png

2 rows with text labels enable:
2.png

3 rows :

3.png

4 rows: 

4.png

5 rows:

5.png

So what i need to fix :?

Fix realtime settings for the rows and labels. ( why ? because currently i need to force close the systemui for the changes to apply) 

and some small layout/ smali problems for these :p 

Make settings better useable aswell.

Guest Spacecaker

Small update on Acer.shell=ENABLED

i thought its a shame that the new 4.2.2 quick toggles werent here so i added a new custom swipe view

so that u can have the quicktoggles in it to ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Lv_7PYL3EI <- preview

small picture reviews.

2013-11-21%20(1).png

2013-11-21.png

still working on Life Changes in settings app but not yet functioning properly :/

so much work to do on the smali xD

Edited by Spacecaker