Helping with custom rom - Blade III Pro

Guest AloneInTheDark19

Guest AloneInTheDark19

First of all can you make a new subforum for Blade III Pro please?

Okay, so i'm trying to make a "makeup" rom, change stock launcher, add init.d support stuffs like that!

i need someone to help me with this update(i'm making rom from update)  inside of this folder there is folder called persist(i wanna delete that folder, so there to be only system,META-INF and boot.img) and there is

folders:

boot

default_wallpaper

flashlight

zte

files:

bdata.bin

msm7627a_qcom_wlan_nv.bin

profile.conf

ringtone.conf

settings.conf

can i transfer this files for example in system folder?

bootanimation.zip is in boot folder, can it be to /system/media if anyone can help me ? :)

Edited by AloneInTheDark19

Guest Snap.IT

First of all can you make a new subforum for Blade III Pro please?

Okay, so i'm trying to make a "makeup" rom, change stock launcher, add init.d support stuffs like that!

i need someone to help me with this update(i'm making rom from update)  inside of this folder there is folder called persist(i wanna delete that folder, so there to be only system,META-INF and boot.img) and there is

folders:

boot

default_wallpaper

flashlight

zte

files:

bdata.bin

msm7627a_qcom_wlan_nv.bin

profile.conf

ringtone.conf

settings.conf

can i transfer this files for example in system folder?

bootanimation.zip is in boot folder, can it be to /system/media if anyone can help me ? :)

Cooking ROM's isn't really something i'm interested in.

For proper init.d support you need kernel support. It is possible to work around that and what you want to do seems ... well you can do that by installing a couple of apps on your phone, "cleaning" ROM's is entirely unnecessary since it's not used unless you load it anyway.

Guest AloneInTheDark19

Cooking ROM's isn't really something i'm interested in.

For proper init.d support you need kernel support. It is possible to work around that and what you want to do seems ... well you can do that by installing a couple of apps on your phone, "cleaning" ROM's is entirely unnecessary since it's not used unless you load it anyway.

Okay, thank you. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Marek1994

Use Google Chrome translator ; P I Wait for answer from Andrej . 

I have answer :

yap, i made it and i stop working creating roms cuz they are just "make up" roms nothing special no better speed no nothing icon_biggrin.gif only visual changes but it makes phone lagging.

We must waiting for Test Verson Miui v5 ; P

Edited by Marek1994