[APP][SHARE] Xposed Framework (for theming, mods and much more):

Guest Hasan217

Guest azerty52117

Please, help me, I cannot mount the systeme file, I've tried root explorer, many other apps and I've tried with a script, but it dont work ! I always have a error with the mmblkOp file

(And sorry for my bad english...)

post-1013384-0-41304400-1389217893_thumb

Edited by azerty52117

Guest bob3450

Please, help me, I cannot mount the systeme file, I've tried root explorer, many other apps and I've tried with a script, but it dont work ! I always have a error with the mmblkOp file

What version of the Xposed Installer are you using?

Guest Hasan217

It's not an error. It's properly installed. It's ok. Reboot your phone and see and it'll be installed. To test it, you can install any module and give it a try.

Edited by Hasan217

Guest BlueMoonRising

Hmm. I'm not sure then. @BlueMoonRising any ideas?

Hmm. I'm not sure then. @BlueMoonRising any ideas?

As Hasan217 says, it should actually be fine. He doesn't say whether he's tried it, but I'm guessing not.

Guest azerty52117

I still have this error...

google translate : I think the error has nothing to do with the mounting system in r / w  process 

Edited by azerty52117

Guest BlueMoonRising

I still have this error...

google translate : I think the error has nothing to do with the mounting system in r / w  process 

I'm confused as to what it is you're trying to do? Is the Xposed framework OK? You mention XTheme? Why?

Guest azerty52117

My experiences and my questions :

I try to install xposed, but it fail (mmcblkOp invalid argument). I've mentioned xtheme for test if xposed work, but it doesn't work.

Why ?

Can I do anythings for make it work ?

I speak very bad english... Sorry

Guest Hasan217

I tested this myself. I get the same message when i install (1st Screenshot). After installing the framework should look something like this (2nd Screenshot).

And for the xtheme engine, if you see the xda forum and search the respective thread, it'll show that others have the same problem with xtheme engine. But if you tap any area on the screen the dialogue box disappears. Then you select any downloaded themes (3rd Screenshot) and apply it (4th Screenshot). After you apply it the it'll ask for a soft reboot (5th Screenshot). Let it reboot. The theme won't work without you applying it.

I'm attaching screenshots just to show that it works.

If all this works for you then it's working properly, otherwise go to the Xposed Freamework thread here and report it: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401

The developer rovo89 complains that people using our devices don't report problems on his thread. That's the reason the latest version does not support our devices. Apparently our phones have a static busybox issue which i don't completely understand. But the developer does not support our devices coz he thinks there are very few users facing this problem. If all users here request him to release a static version of his latest release it'll be more helpful. The developer doesn't know that there is a community here at modaco facing this problem.

Read the original comment and reply here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=48104268&postcount=6384

post-1005687-0-56331600-1389332140_thumb

post-1005687-0-97177600-1389332234_thumb

post-1005687-0-98338100-1389332467_thumb

post-1005687-0-81647800-1389332555_thumb

post-1005687-0-32884400-1389332601_thumb

Guest Hasan217

All those trying this framework please take a back up. Our phones don't have custom recovery. So make sure before u take the risk of bricking it. Though I've tried it several times and never has it bricked my device, it's better to be safe than sorry.

Guest BlueMoonRising

My experiences and my questions :

I try to install xposed, but it fail (mmcblkOp invalid argument). I've mentioned xtheme for test if xposed work, but it doesn't work.

Why ?

Can I do anythings for make it work ?

I speak very bad english... Sorry

Have you tried something that is known to work such as the NFC unlocker http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2478163?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Thedarkphonetech

Will this work on non rooted. I have installed the app fine. It ask me to update it. If I do will I brick it?

Xda doesn't say anything about needing to root. Please help me!

Guest BlueMoonRising

"Does this require root access?

Yes, because it replaces a file in /system/bin. Once the framework is installed, it should work without root access."

Guest Hasan217

Will this work on non rooted. I have installed the app fine. It ask me to update it. If I do will I brick it?

Xda doesn't say anything about needing to root. Please help me!

It won't Brick the device but it just won't work. It doesn't install the latest version of app_process. This causes all the module not to work. The reason for this the developer explains is that you have to have a static busybox in the app like in 2.3 static 1 version. But that creates a problem for other devices. Since very few reports have been reported to him he feels there are not many users having this problem. So he didn't create a static version for his latest release.

Guest codroid

When I install theme apks they do not show in the theme engine ? Other than that this is freaking awesome :)

Edit: Oh it work after a boot :)

Custom power toggles would be a nice feature but I do not see a mod for that :(

Edited by codroid

Guest BlueMoonRising

When I install theme apks they do not show in the theme engine ? Other than that this is freaking awesome :)

Edit: Oh it work after a boot :)

Custom power toggles would be a nice feature but I do not see a mod for that :(

What? Like Power Toggle you mean? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.painless.pc&hl=en_GB

;)

BTW, a reboot is a necessity on all (as far as I know) Xposed Modules.

Edited by BlueMoonRising

Guest Hasan217
U mean the power toggles like in jelly beans notification bar?

Yeah.. I searched for that a lot. But it's not available as a Xposed module or as a standalone app anywhere. Other apps just add a row below the original toggles not replacing it

Guest BlueMoonRising

U mean the power toggles like in jelly beans notification bar?

Yeah.. I searched for that a lot. But it's not available as a Xposed module or as a standalone app anywhere. Other apps just add a row below the original toggles not replacing it

Power toggles and edit build.prop http://www.modaco.com/topic/358318-mods-for-ics/?p=2036619