[STOCK ROM] REPACK B199 Android 4.1.1 G510/Y300

Guest ShockeyCzT

How do I keep WiFi always on in this ROM? I selected it in the WiFi settings but it still turns off when I turn screen off.

I have the same problem on all stock based rom. My wifi is allways on. But when i wake up my phone, it's connected in 2g/3g although wifi is enabled and box is near. I have to switch wifi off and on to get connected again. Just boring...

Guest Han-Droid

Well, in my experience this rom was a bad move. I put it on my wife's phone and since then lags all over and bluetooth gives no sound in the car. So I am sorry but I cannot celebrate this one... but thanks anyway...dev is always welcome....

Guest TangerineTractor

It's a stock rom, nothing changed... so if it didn't work it's more likely that something has gone wrong during flashing or you have installed our changed something

Guest SaurabhRCk

i am planning to return to stock rom after a long long time, anyone can tell me how is the game performance?? and also if the hw codecs are working or not?? and I have to flash the rom and su via twrp right?? 

i am planning to return to stock rom after a long long time, anyone can tell me how is the game performance?? and also if the hw codecs are working or not?? and I have to flash the rom and su via twrp right?? 

with stock all works, games have the best performance, i suggest you to trill a small stock rom without all huawei apps so to let you more ram free, and yes you have to flash all via twrp (update it at the last twrp 2.6.3.3 if you have not)

hi, i am new to all this. Just wanna know does this have the same appearance (as in, same as huawei y300 stock ROM with emotion UI and with huawei themes) ??

Because I love that stock ROM in everything but the only issue is the battery consumption and free RAM, if this one is fulfilling all of my needs then i'll go for it.

Please Help!!!

currently using FusionX.......

Edited by VAUSH

Guest nirmalbalaji

How to add DSP manager to this mod?

To get DSP Manager working you need its complete audio libs. Search for it in XDA forums or Google as "DSP Manager audio libs".

Guest nirmalbalaji

I may have mistakenly installed a rom for G510,can anyone confirm that there is a system app Super Compass on Y300 rom?

Don't worry. You installed the correct ROM. Super Compass app was there on Y300 ROM but it doesn't do anything since there is no compass in Y300.

Super Compass application has confused me :D ,I know y300 has no compass inside and when i saw app I thought I must have installed the g510 rom  :) Tnx for reply,cheers

• 4 weeks later...
Guest rsgametech

Nice stock ROM this is very similar to vodafone ROM i had minus the vodafone stuff. I have tried a few Chinese and newer ROMs you can't go wrong with this on a g510-0100.

Edited by rsgametech

• 1 month later...