[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Intelligence46

Go into the default File Manager, go to seeting>general setting>Acces mode and select Root Acces Mode.

Now, go back and press the bookmark sign in the lower right side of the screen (it has a star as an icon). Go to System, scroll down and edit build.prop using the Editor, modify the ro.config.low_ram=true and write false instead of true and press the save button and restart. I am sure you know how to do that but I wrote it in case a newbie wanted the transparent status bar and had no idea how to do it.

With this method I managed to get the transparent status bar on 3 devices (g300s) without getting bootloop. Every time I used a custom buil.prop editor app I got the bootloop. Let me know if it works :) Good luck!

Tanks a lot man it work for me :)

Guest gotbass

hi

ive tried installing this with no success =<

was previously on an older v6 CWM with a jelly bean CM rom

updated the CWM to the latest one.

then installed the latest nightly and then the "This GApps package is for Dazzozo's CM11 ROM."

however, there is no play store upon boot nor is there any signal!

im so worried ive gone wrong.

any help would be appriciated.

many thanks

Edit: and now i cant seem to install any rom whatsoever without getting the status 7 error when flashing.

hi

ive tried installing this with no success =<

was previously on an older v6 CWM with a jelly bean CM rom

updated the CWM to the latest one.

then installed the latest nightly and then the "This GApps package is for Dazzozo's CM11 ROM."

however, there is no play store upon boot nor is there any signal!

im so worried ive gone wrong.

any help would be appriciated.

many thanks

Edit: and now i cant seem to install any rom whatsoever without getting the status 7 error when flashing.

Have you installed this 6.0.4.5 recovery? http://www.modaco.com/topic/359191-recovery-cwm-clockworkmod-recovery-v6045-cm-last-updated-2112/

You have to format the /system /cache and /data partition after you flash the recovery.

After this, install latest nightly from getcm.thebronasium.com and latest gapps from my signature.

It should work.

Edited by rhen

Guest JovanNS

So far the most stable and best nightly version I've tried. Solved the lags in the internet based apps. I haven't had the chance to try wifi hotspot, so i don't know if it works or not... Only thing I've noticed is that the FM radio doesn't work, I couldn't get SpiritFM to work... Anyone experienced similar problem? :)

I need help: I can't install the Gapps!

What do you mean can't install?

have you flashed, but play store missing, or can't flash it due to an error?

Edited by rhen

Guest Luke957

What do you mean can't install?

have you flashed, but play store missing, or can't flash it due to an error?

I've flashed it, but play store is missing and i can't add the account on settings!

I've flashed it, but play store is missing and i can't add the account on settings!

Have you formatted the /system partition before install CM11 and GApps?

Edited by rhen

pa_gapps-modular-mini-4.4.2-20131230-stripped-signed.zip

It should work.

try to format /system in the mounts and storage option before install the latest nightly and gapps.

Guest Paulzie

Is wifi working yet?

While everything else seems OK (signal, toggles), the wifi hotspot didn't work for me which unfortunately is a dealbreaker. Going back to MIUI 2.7.6 (ICS 4.0.3). The symptom is the hotspot toggle does activate but I can't see my hotspot being advertised. Same with the AOSP 4.4.2 build as well which uses what appears to be the same kernel. I'm guessing then it's a kernel/driver issue.

Edited by Paulzie

Guest 9alex3

Hello everybody,

I have a problem with Google Search Toolbar. There is no one on my home screen, and when I tap on a place where it's supposed to be, it says "App isn't installed". Here are two screenshots:

Screenshot_2014_01_04_18_36_05.png

Screenshot_2014_01_04_18_43_35.png

This is happening with every nightly and every gapps package.

Currently I have the latest nightly - 20140104, and Google Apps pack: pa_gapps-modular-mini-4.4.2-20131230-stripped-signed

I also tried: pa_gapps-modular-mini-4.4.2-20131230-signed, but it's same.

I appreciate any help. Thanks. :-)

Edited by 9alex3

Guest Tentmaster

While everything else seems OK (signal, toggles), the wifi hotspot didn't work for me which unfortunately is a dealbreaker. Going back to MIUI 2.7.6 (ICS 4.0.3). The symptom is the hotspot toggle does activate but I can't see my hotspot being advertised. Same with the AOSP 4.4.2 build as well which uses what appears to be the same kernel. I'm guessing then it's a kernel/driver issue.

Yea, I agree with you. But one would think that, at this stage, developers would be aware of the issue and would be endeavouring to solve the problem. And lack of info from any of them is now beginning to p**s off people.

Guest Balerion

Hello everybody,

I have a problem with Google Search Toolbar. There is no one on my home screen, and when I tap on a place where it's supposed to be, it says "App isn't installed". Here are two screenshots

This is happening with every nightly and every gapps package.

Currently I have the latest nightly - 20140104, and Google Apps pack: pa_gapps-modular-mini-4.4.2-20131230-stripped-signed

I also tried: pa_gapps-modular-mini-4.4.2-20131230-signed, but it's same.

I appreciate any help. Thanks. :-)

Did you install Google Search from playstore and see if that solved the problem?