[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Decka123

Hi rhen, all I get is fastboot is not recognised as an internal or external command, am I missing something it's been a while since I used the command line.

regards

Guest Netphilos

Hi rhen, all I get is fastboot is not recognised as an internal or external command, am I missing something it's been a while since I used the command line.

regards

Hi Decka123:

Just to ask you a somehow silly question - and I apologize if it is: is fastboot installed on you pc - windows, linux, or whatever OS you're using? I ask you because it sounds as if your OS couldn't find the command anywhere.

Just in case, if you downloaded fastboot and adb from somewhere else and not the official android sdk platform, go to the directory/folder where you downloaded fastboot.exe or adb.exe (I'm not sure about names since I run Linux) and try everything that rhen told you from there.

Good luck!

Guest Decka123

Hi Decka123:

Just to ask you a somehow silly question - and I apologize if it is: is fastboot installed on you pc - windows, linux, or whatever OS you're using? I ask you because it sounds as if your OS couldn't find the command anywhere.

Just in case, if you downloaded fastboot and adb from somewhere else and not the official android sdk platform, go to the directory/folder where you downloaded fastboot.exe or adb.exe (I'm not sure about names since I run Linux) and try everything that rhen told you from there.

Good luck!

Thanks rhen and Netphilos

I feel so stupid missing the obvious, happy now i've got recovery back again

Guest Netphilos

Thanks rhen and Netphilos

I feel so stupid missing the obvious, happy now i've got recovery back again

Don't worry... these things can happen to everybody ;-)

Edited by Netphilos

I to everybody, why I cant install the updates? It says thats corrupted and not trusted, but I had activated the option to install non trusted apps. Also I cant use the spiritFM, I install it but no sound for me. anyone with this problem too ? 

Guest qwertyu123

I to everybody, why I cant install the updates? It says thats corrupted and not trusted, but I had activated the option to install non trusted apps. Also I cant use the spiritFM, I install it but no sound for me. anyone with this problem too ?

For the updates try to make a clean install through recovery making a format to the /system partition, wipe dalvik and cache as well. Maybe there is something messed.

For SpiritFm make sure you choose the settings - audio - method - msm7x30 Hua G300/Mot XT557 option.

Then turn on and off spiritfm

Guest qwertyu123

Is this the best ROM for g300? I have just instaled the SlimBean but the batery only lasts for 1 day, i need ti try something else.

Yes, this is the best Rom, and in fact all other roms are based on Daz works.

Anyway regarding battery durability you will not find big differences between roms. The only ones that last longer are the ones based on ICS.

Guest M0rseton

Don't you guyz get some lag with this ROM? or is it my device, that is crappier than yours? Everytime I install a kitkat rom I get so much lag! everything seems to run at like 10-20 FPS, animations look like a photoslide... Some menus take 1-2 seconds to load... I hear you guyz saying this is the best ROM, don't you get this kind of lag?

Yes, this is the best Rom, and in fact all other roms are based on Daz works.

I disagree.

I think that GXBTREME is the best ROM for the G300.

And with all due respect to dazzozo not all other ROMs are based on his work!