[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Meglestus

Today i have one person who tell me had problems for two times to contact me, but phone dont give any alert. I had check signal and it was good.

I dont know how data it's necessary, but my network is Vodafone Portugal and signal is -71 dBm 21 asu.

As in some cm10 roms you need to reboot your phone on a daily basis, it just loses signal if it is on for longer (it will say it has connection though).

Could you try calling him and tell me if you could (I am expecting you didn't reboot your phone yet, and it is on longer than one day).

Guest Meglestus

i tried everything but google play doesnt work for me.... :((

thank you anyway Daz.

you're the man  \m/

Tried the steps I posted days ago on how to get phone working with the launcher? that might work for the store as well (not sure though).

Guest johnny332

Hi.

I found that applications do not terminate when i exit them. I used the -back- button or the exit command in the menu if it had one but they still run in the background. The icon for the privacy guard remains in the top left corner that's how i found out. Also Clean Master shows the apps still running.

Hope this helps.

Hi!

So I installed the latest nightly to my g300, first I updated cyanogenmod, then replace the cm-10 rom with new cm-11.

I changed to ART new Android runtime in the settings, rebooted. All things is working but the phone was not to stable, so I decided to put back the cm-10 rom. So I turned off the phone. Since that power off I cant turn it on, neither to get into cw, no huawei logo at boot. I tried to get out battery and wait, next: remove sim and sd card but nothing, just blank screen. When I plug the usb then in windows 7 there is an unknown device in the device manager in other devices category.

Any idea how can I make it work again?

thanks

HyGy

Hi guys, first of all... Thank you so much Daz, for all the amazing work you've been doing.  
Now, a litle help. I don't know what is happening, and probably it's just my phone dying on me but lately I've been having a couple of weired things going on.

First of all my batery is completely crazy, Charges until 100%, but the moment I unplug it it goes down to 90% imediately... I figured it was the battery that was done, so I bought a new one, but the problem maintained, so I thought it was the new kernel (the 3.8 with the cwm 6.0.4.4) so I went back to the earlier one.(Oh and I also wiped the battery stats a few times) Any clues?

Second problem, and right now the one that is bothering me the most. Yesterday I updated for the last nightly of the CM11 and everything worked out great. But has I was having some trouble with a few apps that were on my sd card and that were not working I thought of wiping everything and flashing today's nightly from scratch... Well, long story short my UI is not responding, the phone works (mesaging, calls, gapps, everything...) except the UI. When I try to restart it it just freezes in the CM logo and stays there. Does anyone have a suggestion? 

And Daz keep on the great work...

(Sorry for the poor english)

Edit: First thing it tells me when it first launches is that " the process android.process.acore has stoped"... And after setting first configurations " the process com.android.systemui has stoped"

Edited by pnbd

Guest darthmaul88

Hi!

So I installed the latest nightly to my g300, first I updated cyanogenmod, then replace the cm-10 rom with new cm-11.

I changed to ART new Android runtime in the settings, rebooted. All things is working but the phone was not to stable, so I decided to put back the cm-10 rom. So I turned off the phone. Since that power off I cant turn it on, neither to get into cw, no huawei logo at boot. I tried to get out battery and wait, next: remove sim and sd card but nothing, just blank screen. When I plug the usb then in windows 7 there is an unknown device in the device manager in other devices category.

Any idea how can I make it work again?

thanks

HyGy

Do you have the hynix memory?

Guest Meglestus

Not until the phone breaked... Now I cannot turn it on to check it.

I think you are using hynix memory, it bricks the phone easlily because of the 3.4 kernel...

plz try to put it back co cwm 10.2 or lower and find out your memory type.

here is the link to it: www.modaco.com/topic/366014-a-warning-to-all-g300-owners-please-read-hynix-flash-memory-problem/

Guest bidzapfc

Hi guys, first of all... Thank you so much Daz, for all the amazing work you've been doing.  

Now, a litle help. I don't know what is happening, and probably it's just my phone dying on me but lately I've been having a couple of weired things going on.

First of all my batery is completely crazy, Charges until 100%, but the moment I unplug it it goes down to 90% imediately... I figured it was the battery that was done, so I bought a new one, but the problem maintained, so I thought it was the new kernel (the 3.8 with the cwm 6.0.4.4) so I went back to the earlier one.(Oh and I also wiped the battery stats a few times) Any clues?

Second problem, and right now the one that is bothering me the most. Yesterday I updated for the last nightly of the CM11 and everything worked out great. But has I was having some trouble with a few apps that were on my sd card and that were not working I thought of wiping everything and flashing today's nightly from scratch... Well, long story short my UI is not responding, the phone works (mesaging, calls, gapps, everything...) except the UI. When I try to restart it it just freezes in the CM logo and stays there. Does anyone have a suggestion? 

And Daz keep on the great work...

(Sorry for the poor english)

Edit: First thing it tells me when it first launches is that " the process android.process.acore has stoped"... And after setting first configurations " the process com.android.systemui has stoped"

Charge your phone through twrp untill 100%

I cant flash back the old roms. There is no boot loader. No huawei logo et boot.

I think you are using hynix memory, it bricks the phone easlily because of the 3.4 kernel...

plz try to put it back co cwm 10.2 or lower and find out your memory type.

here is the link to it: www.modaco.com/topic/366014-a-warning-to-all-g300-owners-please-read-hynix-flash-memory-problem/

Guest Tiago Casal Ribeiro

Thanks for the excellent work Dazz, it's even faster than the 4.3.1(despite the battery sacrifice, which is not that bad). I also tested ART runtime but it feeled laggy, so I wont be using it in the near future.

I upgraded with the very first nightly you posted on December 8th, all went well without even formatting the device. Although, for the second time I got stuck on the "Android is upgrading... Finishing boot" screen, the first was when I upgraded from the December 8th to the December 10th nightly(I had to format the device) and now for today's nightly.

Since 10.2 I got some problems of some Gapps missing, so I flash them always after I flash a new nightly. Never had to format the device, till now.

Can I get some insight about it?

Guest Meglestus

It is possible if his phone bricked and the eMMC is dead.

WOW, I have never heard anyone about that... 

Isn't there a program form huawei to rest your phone?

Sony experia z has it

Guys, I've installed this but I have no launcher and no keyboard. I can't do anything =\. I've tried installing those slim gapps someone posted before too, but same thing happened.

What can I do?

edit: 

I've manged to work around it.

I set File Manager to the Lock Screen, and installed Swift Key and Nova Launcher.

Edited by gmotta

WOW, I have never heard anyone about that...

Isn't there a program form huawei to rest your phone?

Sony experia z has it

If the eMMC dies you can't do anything with it. As our current knowledge sadly.

You can check the problem in hynix and CM10.2 thread for information.

Edited by rhen

Is the sd still not working?

Mine is working fine.

If you meant moving apps to sd, nope, that also doesn't work for me. (haven't tried app2sd though)

Edited by gmotta

Guest rale_ts

Clean installed 1211 CM11 Nightly  and striped Gapps thet rhen posted an evrthing is working now, google play etc, just one bug for me is present: I cant move apps to SD card!

Guest edwardecl

It's not only Hynix that can brick the EMMC, my Samsung bricked to the point where it won't power on. Although that was nothing to do with kernel 3.4.

If the flash dies the phone will not respond to anything.