[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest edwardecl

G300 (Samsung) bricked after flashing GAPPS Mini. Phone crashed in clockwork recovery (black screen) computer said installing drivers. Phone will no longer power on after removing battery. Install at your own risk with this one.

Guest Balerion

G300 (Samsung) bricked after flashing GAPPS Mini. Phone crashed in clockwork recovery (black screen) computer said installing drivers. Phone will no longer power on after removing battery. Install at your own risk with this one.

Damn, were you using CWM 6.0.4.4 R7?

Guest drama20050202

IS IT SAFE TO USE WITH HYNIX MEMORY?

This forum is based on ideea " you are responsible for what youre doing" ;) flash it if u want , but 1st do some reading ;)

Guest Dante2070

Just installed, working well so far. Smoother than ICS (so far), I noticed a strange thing, tho. When I disable the search bar, I can't remove icons from the start screens. The option simply doesn't show up.

Guest Danchiman21
yeeeeeeeeeees! jaja , i don't usually install the first nightly of any rom, but i want kitkat since the day before of the official release so i'm gonna give it a try jaja, wish me luck.
Sorry for my english, greetings from Argentina.

Guest Meglestus

IS IT SAFE TO USE WITH HYNIX MEMORY?

The experimental one was safe for 3 days (as some people told me). Until Daz himself confirms this will work, don't try it....

Guest Meglestus

Hey guys, I am on experimental at the moment.

When I download the update through the cm updater on it, how do I install it?

Just by waiting or do I need to go into cwm or something?

I am asking this because this is the first time I ever tried updating through the updater....

Guest Danchiman21

I have a problem, i have no launcher, so i can go to the home screen, what do i do to fix it ? and if i open de last apps open screen, and i tap on the wallpaper background, the sistem ui crashes, help

Just installed, working well so far. Smoother than ICS (so far), I noticed a strange thing, tho. When I disable the search bar, I can't remove icons from the start screens. The option simply doesn't show up.

You can delete icons or widgets, just drop them to very small place in middle top of screen. There is not any icon like "delete" or "remove". Just place where icons and wallpapers goes red.

Guest edwardecl

Yes latest clockwork recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.4-u8815-R7. I flashed that some time ago but never got round to installing newer ROMs was still using the ROM with the old kernel, never flashed the newer ones but I did update clockwork recovery. Obviously it's not the ROM itself that broke it, but the flashing process. I flashed the ROM fine (after wiping everything apart from emmc) then I flashed the GAPPS mini zip and it rebooted the phone, booted back into clockwork recovery via volume button, flashed GAPPS again thinking clockwork had crashed (has done so before) then screen went black after about 10 seconds and that was that dead phone. I did notice something before I flashed anything, I made a backup of the ROM which was fine but when I used mount USB to pull the backup off my phone the internal memory was unreadable to Windows said insert disk on the drive letter which was strange, didn't think much of it I put the backup on my SD card and got that off before I flashed the new stuff. And I have set all my apps to install to the external SD not as if I have been hammering it with writes. Perhaps my flash was semi broken before I did anything, makes me sad as it was not even the Hynix, so Samsung flash can die through normal use. :( Unless someone knows how to fix it, but I doubt it. Time for a new phone.

Guest Meglestus

I have a problem, i have no launcher, so i can go to the home screen, what do i do to fix it ? and if i open de last apps open screen, and i tap on the wallpaper background, the sistem ui crashes, help

I have had this problem on the experimental build, install another rom, start it once, go back and install cm11 (without wiping anything!!)

Guest Meglestus

Daz, I see you are linking us towards the official CM site, does this mean that you are an official builder for them now? 

BTW, My phone is stuck in the bootlogo from CM, im downloading this ROM through the CM site now and will install it and be back if it doesn't work.

I have had this problem on the experimental build, install another rom, start it once, go back and install cm11 (without wiping anything!!)

I do that and I get bootloop :|

People with no launcher. What gapps package do you install?

PA's original gapps packages delete the launcher and install google experience launcher instead. If someone make a gapps package without experience launcher but hasn't updated the updater script, it will delete your launcher.

Guest rikard0__

Hey guys someone know where activate usb storage i dont find it! this Rom works rlly goods in mi phone with small gapps just have one problem do not install any app when app prefered install on sdcard. 

thanks Dazz awesome work.