[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest dinamo1975

A simple question for Dazz: why isn't GApps embedded by default in KK? If this is embedded, all people who want to use this ROM, would get rid of trouble!

Guest Meglestus

Hey guys, I am back.

I restored an old backup from cwm, installed the rom and gapps and BOOM it had to sync the apps and it worked.

Hopefully this will work for you guys too, plz inform me if it fixes it!

Guest rale_ts

Great work Daz! Just one problem I don't have gallery app in app drawer just app called Photos.

And one more just discover it, I am on baseband  2030 and I cant set processor frequency more then 1008MHz.

Edited by rale_ts

Guest rikard0__

someone can tell me where active USB masstorage!?  

i have problem with browser it stop work with default brwser and boat browser someone with this problem!?

Edited by rikard0__

Guest rikard0__

Ok I got it to work, now can someone tell me how to enable the transparent taskbar?

i read this in other forum

enable the transparent taskbar

Build.prop change

ro.config.low_ram=true

por false

i read this in other forum

enable the transparent taskbar

Build.prop change

ro.config.low_ram=true

por false

I installed GEL and yet no transparent taskbar :( With that change my phone doesnt boot, cant get past the huawei logo.

Guest rikard0__

I installed GEL and yet no transparent taskbar :( With that change my phone doesnt boot, cant get past the huawei logo.

in the othe other forum htcmania ppl say it works! can y get in cwm!?

in the othe other forum htcmania ppl say it works! can y get in cwm!?

Yes I can and installing the rom and gapps i can boot normally again. But everytime i edit the build.prop i get the loop :|

Guest Shadow11

Yes I can and installing the rom and gapps i can boot normally again. But everytime i edit the build.prop i get the loop :|

I have edited the build.prop and when I reboot my phone it stuck on the Huawei logo, in infinite loop. The solution is flash again the rom and install gaps.

Guest Raquel Ferreira

How to transfer mms automatically? Data turn on automatically if i have send a mms or i need receive a mms?  (sorry english :P)

Edited by Raquel Ferreira

Guest rale_ts

I got new problem I restarted my phone and I cant access google play it says check your internet connection: I have working internet WiFi in my house but I tried also mobile internet but goole play shows same error.

I re-flashed PA mini gapps but same, google play showing check your internet connection.

Before first restart after installation google play wos working.

Help please.

Guest Danchiman21

Ok I got it to work, now can someone tell me how to enable the transparent taskbar?

how did you do to make it work , the problem about the no launcher, wich Gapps did you used ?

Guest Balerion

I have edited the build.prop and when I reboot my phone it stuck on the Huawei logo, in infinite loop. The solution is flash again the rom and install gaps.

I had the same problem when I changed the build.prop using the build.prop editor, when J used the CM file manager I had no problem, no boot loop. What did you use?

Guest Meglestus

how did you do to make it work , the problem about the no launcher, wich Gapps did you used ?

There is no launcher in yhe GAPPS, you need to install another rom and then instal this rom.....

If that doesn't work, I would have no clue what to do...

Hope It will work!!!!

Guest Raquel Ferreira

How to transfer mms automatically? Data turn on automatically if i have send a mms or i need receive a mms?  (sorry english :P)

i use app textra now, and data turn on if i need send or receive a mms . :D 

Guest Shadow11

I got new problem I restarted my phone and I cant access google play it says check your internet connection: I have working internet WiFi in my house but I tried also mobile internet but goole play shows same error.

I re-flashed PA mini gapps but same, google play showing check your internet connection.

Before first restart after installation google play wos working.

Help please.

What is the version of your recovery clockwork? You need flash version 6.0.4.4 R7. In the experimental version i used the R3 version and had connection problems.

Yes I know that but still no transparent taskbar.

The gapps I have are the ones on the second link from Dazz (the stripped version).

If you have no launcher do the following:

Install any other rom

Boot it. 

Go to CWM again and install Kitkat (no wipes)

Install the gapps.

Done.

Guest Shadow11

I had the same problem when I changed the build.prop using the build.prop editor, when J used the CM file manager I had no problem, no boot loop. What did you use?

Hi Balerion,

I used the CM file manager and tried the Czech video tutorial. After edit the file I couldn't record the changes. When i reboot the phone have stuck in loop. I don´t know how solve this error.

Cheers

Guest Shadow11

Yes I know that but still no transparent taskbar.

The gapps I have are the ones on the second link from Dazz (the stripped version).

If you have no launcher do the following:

Install any other rom

Boot it. 

Go to CWM again and install Kitkat (no wipes)

Install the gapps.

Done.

Owl93

I solved the problem of loop. Thank you very much. 

For other users, when i migrate from experimental version of kikat to this new one the launcher never appeared. To solve this problem I have flashed the ICS from Huawei page (using volume up + volume down + power button method), reinstalled the root, recovery and finally I flashed again the last version of kitkat. Was a complex process lol

cheers :)