[ROM]MSR-Rom V5 [Official][25-2-14][swing]

Guest Spacecaker

Guest execpwd

in every rom there are some bugs even on stock rom i have freezes or sudden reboots.

but gps didnt worked for me because i tested it in my room instead of outside

so thanks to that i couldnt really test my fixes

so, is there any chance to test your fixes again?

Guest Spacecaker

so, is there any chance to test your fixes again?

yeah possibly

but i am currently wayy to busy now :/

i only added al libs and apps from stock rom wich had the gps and location inside + i smali searched in it for the propriate libraries.

Guest execpwd

yeah possibly

but i am currently wayy to busy now :/

i only added al libs and apps from stock rom wich had the gps and location inside + i smali searched in it for the propriate libraries.

ok... I was thinking maybe you have some free time now, on holiday...

Guest execpwd

These past months i have been very very busy even in my holidays :/

I understand ... It means we won't have a bug-free ROM for a long time ... That's it ... I'm gonna stick to my stock ORGROD xDd

Guest Spacecaker

I understand ... It means we won't have a bug-free ROM for a long time ... That's it ... I'm gonna stick to my stock ORGROD xDd

u will get bugless rom ofcourse

new version is on its way but needs bit more testing.

check my github i already added a ton of epic features :p

Guest execpwd

u will get bugless rom ofcourse

new version is on its way but needs bit more testing.

check my github i already added a ton of epic features :P

If GPS doesn't work , I don't care about other features ;). Maybe for some of you it doesn't matter. For me its very important to keep track of my position over GPS, even from home, where I keep all the logs of the places my phone was ... (pretty helpful when you can't find your phone at home ... xD). 

Guest Spacecaker

If GPS doesn't work , I don't care about other features ;). Maybe for some of you it doesn't matter. For me its very important to keep track of my position over GPS, even from home, where I keep all the logs of the places my phone was ... (pretty helpful when you can't find your phone at home ... xD). 

ohhh so thats why :p

Guest bmadalin

unfortunately still doesn't work.

note that i checked "use internal GPS" in setttings before I tried by mistake (it wasn't checked originaly ), don't think it matters but who knows...

Guest Spacecaker

unfortunately still doesn't work.

note that i checked "use internal GPS" in setttings before I tried by mistake (it wasn't checked originaly ), don't think it matters but who knows...

can u try to give me a logcat of  what happens whe nu try to gps ?

I have some problems with A2DP audio. When i connect to my bluetooth speaker the audio is really really bad. But when i plug my headphones in en then choose my bluetooth speaker as player the sound quality is good then i can unplug my headphones and the sound stays good. Does anyone know how to fix ? (I'm on the latest release of the rom)

Edited by Guest

Guest Spacecaker

I have some problems with A2DP audio.When i connect to my bluetooth speaker the audio is really really bad.But when i plug my headphones in en then choose my bluetooth speaker as player the sound quality is good then i can unplug my headphones and the sound stays good. Does anyone know how to fix ? (I'm on the latest release of the rom)

i am not sure about this

audio stil seems to be a weird thing as when i compile other roms from source with same configs as cm

geadset doesnt seem to work and such its strange .

Guest execpwd

Okay ... Isn't here an older version of kernel that you can flash? Maybe the stock? ... As Spacecaker said, he/she tweaked the voltages ( I don't know which voltages ), but if you can't solve the problem with the previous kernel you should wait for another release , or until Spacecaker is online again ... Maybe he is working on a fix ...

I don't want to be a pesimist, but the kernel ( with voltage tweak ) may have killed your wi-fi module ... But that's the worst case scenario , so keep your head up, and look for an older kernel on the forum.  

Guest Spacecaker

The new version of the kernel is not working wifi

it worked with me .

but i inserted the boot.img inside the rom zip instead of seperate zip.

also 

https://github.com/spacecaker/kernel_s500_cm10/commit/8f675c3008def8c7e1bb5f236db5bb6f7c3d386a <- this is what i changed.

and 1 later commit.

and this doesnt even touch wifi stuff.

also if ur wifi doesnt work please gimme some more information only saying wifi not work isnt enough like 

does it switch ?

and give me a logcat

and also when u reflash rom it uses the stock cm10 kernel again.....

Edited by Spacecaker