X900 Switching Of Issue while using Internet

Guest dquark

My xolo x900 turns of even if its fully charged , esp when using internet like chat aps, browser etc.

Once it turns of it does not boot to home screen for long, and turns off again right after showing intel logo, or right where we have to unlock screen. I can get it to turn on after like 15 mins.

Otherwise it will turn on if I switch it on while connected to charger. I am confused whether it is an internet issue or battery issue.

This problem is not noted when data network is turned off. Also the phone never turns of when it is connected to charger with datanetwork on.

I have been using the phone for an year with no issues.

No idea why this is happening all of sudden.

Guest BlueMoonRising

Do you mean shuts down completely so you have to reboot? Can't say I've ever seen this behaviour. It's hard to say whether it's software or hardware related.

If you're rooted you could try clearing the dalvik cache and flashing the Xolo rom again.

Yes it shuts down completely. And wont boot up successfully unless i plug it in or wait for a while (or else it shuts off again before login screen)

It is rooted but it was working fine till now.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Hi,

This is due to some metal interference in between SIM tray and Board like a short circuit.

Shut down your phone before performing below steps. 

I had similar issue which I resolved my self by carefully pressing battery wires again.

1. Please remove your back panel carefully. Eject SIM using a Pin. 

2. Carefully observe battery wires. Tug them properly or press them inside.

3. Attach the back cover and start.

Regards,

Atul