[DEV][ROM][2.7.] CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.4)

Guest KonstaT

Guest Arijan001

It`s a problem when you try to use ART runtime some apps crashes.I tried install the rom againg from beginning without gapps but Google Play Services and Play Store and some Google apps when i install as apk don`t work,they still crashing. :P

Edited by Arijan001

Guest Xabib2302

Did you read first post? This rom is for advanced users only, so no need to whine about crap like that.

this sentence is present in all CM (11, 10.2, 10.1 and 10). so do not think that CM 11 only for advanced users. not complete the translation of language I do not bother, but on account of the transparent background during an incoming call, let them fix

post-1026177-0-81241900-1387862961_thumb

This is my port of CyanogenMod 11 for ZTE Blade III. It is unofficial and unsupported by the CyanogenMod team. It's for advanced users only.

Guest Arijan001

@Arijan001

use pa_gapps-modular-mini-4.4.2-20131215-signed.zip, konstaT pointed to the dowload page (where is told we cant use full GApps by lack of space)

I am downloading now and gonna try :D thanks

Guest peetu20

this sentence is present in all CM (11, 10.2, 10.1 and 10). so do not think that CM 11 only for advanced users. not complete the translation of language I do not bother, but on account of the transparent background during an incoming call, let them fix

20131221085321.png

Android is not iPhone. The first focus of custom roms is to get everything in hardware work, peoples here arent really intrested to hear is there graphigs glitch, transparent call screen or missing russian translations.

As you said: Let them fix. It is not developers job to fix things like that, they have their own life too.

And at last, Cm11 is in very early stage at developement so you can use older version to get hopefully fully working phone.

Edited by peetu20

Guest PumaPerez

it happens to me to few times. mostly when i plug in cable and tried to read from phone`s card on PC. it also pops up one time out of nothing, but simple reboot did a trick.

thank you OP. this rom looks very promising. its fast, stable and no lag. faster than CM10. maybe one bug with video recording. i tried to record short video first time in years of using smarphones, but camera app crashes. but no big deal for me.

Guest daliborhes

I have tested ART. Gapps from the first post kept crashing so I installed amother version of gapps gapps-kk-20131119 and all google apps worked. But other apps like opera mini, stock browser, talking tom, app backup and restore didn't seem to work. So, as it is said, ART is still in experimental fase and not for daily use, in my opinion.

Guest Arijan001

"android.process.media has stopped".

This message keeps popping up!!! Anyone what this might could be?

Are u using ART runtime ? If yes u have to format/sytem,wipe data/cache and install rom again but install pa_gapps-modular-mini-4.4.2-20131215-signed.zip(ART compatible gapps) worked for me.

Guest epyloxias

Are u using ART runtime ? If yes u have to format/sytem,wipe data/cache and install rom again but install pa_gapps-modular-mini-4.4.2-20131215-signed.zip(ART compatible gapps) worked for me.

How do I know if I use ART?

I have no problems with apps either installing them or running them....

Guest Something Wierd

How do I know if I use ART?

I have no problems with apps either installing them or running them....

You have to enable it in Developer Options.Its set to dalvik by default.

Here is a nice explanation on what it is and the pros and cons of using Art over Dalvik:

http://www.infinum.co/the-capsized-eight/articles/art-vs-dalvik-introducing-the-new-android-runtime-in-kit-kat

Edited by Something Wierd

Guest epyloxias

You have to enable it in Developer Options.Its set to dalvik by default.

Here is a nice explanation on what it is and the pros and cons of using Art over Dalvik:

http://www.infinum.co/the-capsized-eight/articles/art-vs-dalvik-introducing-the-new-android-runtime-in-kit-kat

Τhanks mate. Really beautifull article. So, do I just switch to ART, or do I have to do clean install of rom and gapps?

Guest johnmalc

Just stopped by to grab a slice of CM10 for my Blade 3 and saw this! Downloaded, installed, running smooth and fast. Thank you Konsta T, if I could email you a beer I would. We also have Blades 1 and 2 (Crescent?) in the house so I'll wander over to those forums, just in case..........

Guest GizmoTheGreen

Just stopped by to grab a slice of CM10 for my Blade 3 and saw this! Downloaded, installed, running smooth and fast. Thank you Konsta T, if I could email you a beer I would. We also have Blades 1 and 2 (Crescent?) in the house so I'll wander over to those forums, just in case..........

He does have a donate button in the first post :)

Guest epyloxias

Clean install and of rom and the pa_gapps-modular-mini-4.4.2-20131215-signed.zip gaps.Trying them out now,i have been without gaps for a couple of days.

Since I use dalvik cache, is it necessary to change in ART? Sorry for my questions, but untill now (except the message that popped up -I "fixed" it with reboot) I have NO problems with apps, or Google Store. Every single app works just fine. Sorry again if I'm getting bored for you.  ^_^

Guest painkiller166

Hello!

Thanks KonstaT for the great ROMs.

Yesterday i tried the CM11 and i have questions. I didn't find where can i add/remove start screens? I noticed there are less screen options than CM10.2. Will it change or is it final?

When the phone started after the install, i chose hungarian language and the menu was half english, half hungarian.

Keep up the good work.