Disappearing Apps on Gemini D10

Guest mjc1973

Guest mjc1973

Hi,

I have some apps that seem to disappear from the tablet, but when i try and reinstall, get told that they are already installed. Can anyone help please.

Thanks

Guest mjc1973

I hadnt been using one. its my daughters tablet, have just installed a micro SD with a view to moving everything to it and doing a factory reset. The tablet tells me that stuff has been moved to the sd card, but there doesnt appear to be anything on it!

Guest mjc1973

That's weird Are you using a microSD card in the tablet?

I hadnt been. its my daughters tablet. ive just installed a micro sd card with a view to moving everything to it and doing a factory reset. tablet tells me stuff has been moved to it, but nothing appears to be on the card. thanks

Guest cockneygeorge

got the Gemini d10 for my daughter for xmas when I download game apps they work when its turned off then turned on the icon for the game is there but when she clicks to play it it says not installed?

Any ideas anyone

thanks

Guest mjc1973

got the Gemini d10 for my daughter for xmas when I download game apps they work when its turned off then turned on the icon for the game is there but when she clicks to play it it says not installed?

Any ideas anyone

thanks

Hi. I had the same problem. If you got the apps from amazon go into amazon apps. Click on the three dots at the bottom of the screen and select my apps. here you will see the apps on the device. If you click on cloud, there will be some more apps listed, some will say open and some will say download. the ones that say download should be the missing ones. click download for each app and the refresh the page.These apps should the disappear and you should be able to open them again with all data saved. Discovered this purely by accident. hope this helps.