[DEV][ROM] [25.1] CyanogenMod 11.0 (Android 4.4.4)

Guest zeelog

Guest Roeloff

cLock won't display calendar events, weather is OK.

I'm having trouble with calendars too. I thought that you just signed in with Google and the calendar would automatically sync. I can't get it to work on any calendar apps.

Guest abarthman

Calendar displaying fine on cLock for me on the 9/1 release.

Is there a tick against your account in  Lock Screen> Clock widget >Cakendar events >Event calendars  and is the calendar app definitely synced with your account?

Edited by abarthman

Guest lopilop

Seems smooth enough for me (always use Nova Launcher)! Thanks Zeelog!

Which is the best governor for the Blade with KitKat, is it still SmartassV2 or is the default ondemand the best now?

Since the Blade isn't a battery killer I usually use performance governor

Guest lopilop

Zeelog, can I ask you a question?

First of all great work.

I'm updated my skate device/kernel tree from androidarmv6 for cm-11 at december 23 from hepheppy and psyke83 awesome commits. It works great, i have only one issue which is very strange, it is media.process stopped working. Do you get this error before? I got this error because my sdcard recognized  (-1) and say jut mounted. / Can't obtain external volume ID even though it's mounted. /

May be mtp its a soulition for it but dont think so.

Changed webkit source to legacymod same issue.

Any ideas?

Thank you!

I had the same problem, don't know why...

Decided to wipe cache and now everything works like a charm

Doesn't have Chinese and Japanese fonts in Play market. Russian in Ingress chat.

Besides this works great! Thanks for your great work.

I'm missing customisation options :)

Guest szpilasty

@playedalive Script is already in this rom! All you need is ext partition on SD card. Best to format sdcard in computer: 1st partition - fat32, 2nd - 500mb-1gb ext. I am using ext4 but I don't know which one is better in this case.

Edited by szpilasty

Guest szpilasty

Calendar displaying fine on cLock for me on the 9/1 release.

Is there a tick against your account in Lock Screen> Clock widget >Cakendar events >Event calendars and is the calendar app definitely synced with your account?

Thank You for respond.

It's strange - I have calendars synced. All necessary ticks checked. Never had problem like this before.

I'm pretty sure that there will be another update soon. I can live without it so far. :D

Guest Roeloff

Isn't there a way to really disable the soft buttons instead of just hiding them?

http://www.modaco.com/topic/368013-devrom-91-cyanogenmod-110-android-442/page-4#entry2187939

go to system>build.prop

open the file and at the last line add this command "qemu.hw.mainkeys=1"

u'll need to reboot the phone for the changes to appear after saving it.

Edited by Roeloff

Guest coolizard

Hi.

Thanks Zeelog!

I´ve tried your ROM. That's amazing how it works great and smooth in a so experimental phase.

The things I miss: there's no calendar sync, the clock in the lockscreen doesn't look right (seems it's missing a couple of lines in the bottom), the camera recorder have blur videos, the gallery doesn't preview videos and finally I miss an option to disable the softbutton bar.

So, thanks a lot for this and keep the good work!

Guest khizhny

go to system>build.prop

open the file and at the last line add this command "qemu.hw.mainkeys=1"

u'll need to reboot the phone for the changes to appear after saving it.

Awsome ROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is a small problem, How do you disable the navigation bar?

!@#!@#!#...it was just one post above..

Edited by vNa5h

Guest gerhardo

Where I found recovery v5 and higher? This update through RecoveryManager? I installed recovery 1,5 years ago, so I forgot how it do.

CWM 6.0.2.7, from KonstaT

http://www.modaco.com/topic/359832-devrom247-cyanogenmod-101-android-422/page-21#entry2075296

CWM Touch 6.0.1.1

http://www.modaco.com/topic/356674-recoverygen123-and-idea-blade-fully-working-cwm-6011-touch-stable-6015-testing-1710/

See last page for a working link

TPT

For partitioning, also includes CWM 5.0

http://www.amphoras.co.uk/downloads/blade-tpts

A 180 MiB /system that shold work with the Blade

The latest 2.0.x version may not work in pre ICS. (for instance if yo mess with setup so you have to install GingerBread).

A link to a previous version:

http://www.modaco.com/topic/345654-app-tpt-helper/?p=1862270

Edited by gerhardo