[DEV][ROM] [25.1] CyanogenMod 11.0 (Android 4.4.4)

Guest zeelog

Guest _Thom@s_

Thanks, ROM works perfect! But i have a few questions...nowhere can't see option to change background wallpaper on lockscreen.wallpaper really can not be changed? And i have a problem with sms aplication...I use two sms app...one app for normal sms texting and the next app on sending messages from internet. But system requires set one app as default.. oukej,so first app set as default,but second app does not work correctly...and reversely the same thing .On the CM 10.2 works fine. Any solution,how to use both at the same time without problem?
Thanks and sorry for my bad english

Guest j3frea

Loving the new rom Zee. It's been a breath of fresh air after a couple years of Gingerbread. Maybe I can do some dev for more modern phones for a change now :)

Just to check, if I just install your last update without wiping, will stuff like my banking token app still work?

Thanks man.

Guest BaHXeLiSiHg

Gapps didn't installed oO but in clockworkmod was notification, that them was succesfully installed, what's the problem? help!)

Guest somethingsomethingdarkness

Probably you didn't have the needed 180mb system. 

Zeelog, is there a way we could tweak the way the Contacts photos are synced, I'd really like 256x256 photos, instead of the 96x96 it gives now :) 

Guest killadroid

if u compare the way other phones have tonnes of bugs in cm11 i'd say we're pretty lucky to have this stable cm11.only bug i notice is the lockscreen but it rarely occurs

Guest BaHXeLiSiHg

Probably you didn't have the needed 180mb system. 

Zeelog, is there a way we could tweak the way the Contacts photos are synced, I'd really like 256x256 photos, instead of the 96x96 it gives now :)

Indeed, i have 160 system partition. There is any reason to increase sys. part. more then 160 (i mean, not only for this ROM) and cache part. (i have 2 mb)?

Guest Muadib83

Indeed, i have 160 system partition. There is any reason to increase sys. part. more then 160 (i mean, not only for this ROM) and cache part. (i have 2 mb)?

The cache partition can stay at 2mb for any ROM, but the system partition depends on the ROM and GAPPS you plan to install. If you want to install this particular ROM you need at least an 180 mb system partition.

Guest somethingsomethingdarkness

BaHXeLiSiHg, I strongly advise you to not install this Custom ROM if you can't put in the time to read the 10 lines of IMPORTANT TEXT that Zeelog put on the front page. You'll probably brick your phone.

Guest szpilasty

After update I had mentioned problems with lock screen and little with other apps. Decided to do full wipe, now everything seams to work OK.

Thank You.

Guest lucky16

thank you zeelog for this update, works fantastic on my blade...except some delay of light during incoming call & sometimes lock-screen wouldn't show anything ......everything else works fine for me :) . Can you tell me that how can i add Hindi font on my blade?..I have tried putting Hindi font in system font directory but it didn't work...!!

Guest BaHXeLiSiHg

BaHXeLiSiHg, I strongly advise you to not install this Custom ROM if you can't put in the time to read the 10 lines of IMPORTANT TEXT that Zeelog put on the front page. You'll probably brick your phone.

don't worry, i had enough place for ROM, just 20 mb less for some gaps...

Guest ExCaL1BuR

unmounting usb storage takes long.i find it annoying coz am always on my comp

I founded a workaround , when you click to unmount wait 10 sec and turn off the screen, wait 2 sec( only to be sure ) and turn it on..... you will see that you can unplug it.

Try it, it works for me when it takes ages to mount or unmount

Guest ExCaL1BuR

Anyone experiencing force closes on the new YouTube app.... Rom is serving me well....

Just clean data and cache and you should be fine :)

Guest _Thom@s_

How to change wallaper on lockscreen please?

Ok,i got it. Used Xposed framework and XBlast Tools.

Edited by _Thom@s_

Guest elrond_bs

If I'm not mistaken, YouTube app's newer versions no longer support ARM6 processors (like ours). No way to fix that, just use old version of the app.

If I'm not mistaken, YouTube app's newer versions no longer support ARM6 processors (like ours). No way to fix that, just use old version of the app.

YouTube v5.5.27 works for me.

Guest abarthman

Where are you getting this information?

5.5.27 is the latest verison of the YouTube app and works fine for me.

Edited by abarthman

Guest MindlessPB

Hey, can some one tell me, how i can change the size of the swapfile, or how i can use the 256MB swap partition on my SD. 

Thanx

Guest mikeb90

Finally i've decided to format partitions and install this ROM... it's incredible such a little amount of lags i feel during the use of the blade.. awesome! However i found different bugs in this release:

1)when i click on the dial pad, it just doesn't start, became blank. Only if i tap again it wakes up and i can use it.

2)sometimes the navbar 's buttons go away, and only the point keep be visible, than the android.media.process crashes.

3)Different unexpected reboots (well, i think my cellphone is saying "good bye folks", due to different crashes on the floor :v XD )

4) I can report the bug of the lockscreen, where you can't see buttons but only the wallpaper. 

PS: Thanks zeelog to support this device....

Guest zaxxon

If anyone needs a flashable TPT Image (2Mb Cache / 200Mb System / 254Mb Data), I created one using TPT Helper and then used it to re-partition my Blade (so I know it works).  It has CWM 5.0.2.0, but if someone wants one with a higher version of CWM I can easily edit the flash image (as long as you can provide the version of CWM you want).  In case you want/need this one you can find it here (MD5 acf8c57fbf8b71301e92c4ca9ab5fc2c).

Edit - Forgot to mention that this zip file cannot be flashed from CWM.  Download and unzip it and you should get a folder called image.  Put that, the ROM and the GAPPS onto the root of your SD card, then power off your phone.  Hold MENU & VOL+ whilst powering on and it should flash the above partitions and launch into CWM.  From there you can install the ROM and GAPPS.

Edited by zaxxon