[DEV][ROM] [25.1] CyanogenMod 11.0 (Android 4.4.4)

Guest zeelog

Guest lolasher

Last he visited forum around beginning of April, last commits on his github have nearly two weeks, maybe he just have no time to take care of this now. I tried to compile CM11 by myself, but there some issues with manifest.xml files that didn't even let me sync the code and i don't have time to dig it deeper now. Maybe he want to get Omni fully working.

silverchar, maybe because full gapps takes more space than rom? newest stripped on goo.im are these from February.

Edited by lolasher

Guest silverchair

@lolasher: the ones you find on goo.im that contain "stripped" in their name are created by zeelog himself, duuuh! I suppose he downloads pa_gapps-modular-mini-4.4.2-20140421-signed.zip and deletes stuff that is irrelevant to the blade i.e. he "strips" some of the things in it so it could fit on the 180 partition. So in short, your argument that these are the latest available is invalid, because zeelog makes 'em.

Guest Quirocha

Tried it , but without MMS (didn't work here),

without (google) Calendar Sync

and no FM Radio

Those are deal breakers for me...

It's improved and so, but usability still falls behind Konst's 4.3.1work!

I'm going back.

When there's least glitchs i'll try it again.

Guest emc02

Tried it , but without MMS (didn't work here),

without (google) Calendar Sync

and no FM Radio

Those are deal breakers for me...

It's improved and so, but usability still falls behind Konst's 4.3.1work!

I'm going back.

When there's least glitchs i'll try it again.

CalenderSync only works if you download the Google Calendar App from PlayStore!!

FM Radio / MMS? In which century do you live in?  ;)

For me it's the best ROM for Blade!!!

Edited by emc02

Guest Lister Of Smeg

Hi All,

I've tried to use the latest version of this rom (31.3.2014) and for some reason I can't get WiFi working on it, wont even go past the setup phase....?? (older versions were fine) and other roms are fine...??

Thanks, Lister

Guest mirko28

I've had that problem recently try repartitioning your device, it worked for me. Btw this is overall the best rom for blade so far. Smooth and pretty cm rom

i just have one issue it take a couple of seconds to turn on screen while ringing. I think it's priority to fix this . Zeelog fix this please. :)

Edited by mirko28

Guest lolasher

Hi All,

I've tried to use the latest version of this rom (31.3.2014) and for some reason I can't get WiFi working on it, wont even go past the setup phase....?? (older versions were fine) and other roms are fine...??

Thanks, Lister

Just skip setup and config everything later.

Guest sharix

CalenderSync only works if you download the Google Calendar App from PlayStore!!

FM Radio / MMS? In which century do you live in?  ;)

For me it's the best ROM for Blade!!!

People still use MMS. And it should work, it works for me.

Guest Janil

People still use MMS. And it should work, it works for me.

It works fine as long as your operator allows you to reach the MMS server over the Internet or your "normal" 3G connection (not neccessarily from Internet). If MMS requires a separate APN, the automatic APN switching (between 3G internet and MMS) won't work 99% of time and requires manual switching. It's common to have a separate APN here in Finland, but I believe at least in the USA the operators usually configure their systems so that MMS server can be reached over the "normal" 3G APN.

Guest bohdisss

:)  Big thanks for this Rom, now it works smoothly and ready for daily use. I have little problem with czech keyboard, spell check doesn't work.

Guest killadroid

can anyone pliz provide a mirror link to latest update.I formatted my sdcard and now the goo.im site won't let me download this ROM -__-

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

Hi zeelog, whenever i try to compile cm11, i get "Make: No rule for target 'bacon'" any idea what's wrong? i have all the dependencies...

Guest lolasher

How did you get trough problems with local_manifest.xml? On what operating system do you compile? Maybe it is problem with my OSX. I tried myself but couldn't even get to download code. Maybe together we could hit on an idea.

Tried this? http://rootzwiki.com/topic/15937-cyanogenmod-build-issues/

Remembered about envsetup.sh brunch blade?

Edited by lolasher

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

there's an error on local manifest instead of:

curl --create-dirs -L -o .repo/local_manifests/local_manifest.xml -O -L https://raw.github.com/parmv6/android_local_manifest/master/local_manifest.xml

you have to put:

curl --create-dirs -L -o .repo/local_manifests/local_manifest.xml -O -L https://raw.githubusercontent.com/parmv6/android_local_manifest/cm-11.0/local_manifest.xml

Guest lolasher

And you now how to clone from Omni branch? There is no instruction.

I put manifests after doing repo sync and CM11 started compiling. Now i have error it recovery_ui.c, i could just comment few lines to get throught this, but i don't think its safe.

Edited by lolasher

Guest Filipe_24

Uhh , guys ? A little help here please :D

Never happened this before on other Roms ... I got this only after i started using this one... It sometimes asks me for SuperUser acess ,but i cant use Lucky Patcher for example ... If i try to patch Ads or remove license check from an App , it says i dont have the proper Root privilegs...

As for the MMS , it is still common to use it , if i want to send a photo to someone privatly... It works for me, the oly issue is that now i have to turn data ON manually, and in KonsTa previous version it did retrieve the files automaticly...

post-827286-0-27462600-1398903814_thumb.post-827286-0-71192900-1398903755_thumb.

Guest Filipe_24

@up have you enabled root access in settings? Go to developer settings then set access to apps and adb

I've done that already and still the same thing ...

I've used another root checker and it says that root and BusyBox are OK .

But i still cant use Lucky Patcher to remove license check from some apps...

I use a lot of root programs and have no problem.

I use lucky patcher for a while now,and i never had problems like this on other Roms, only this one gave me this thing ...Some apps still ask me SU acess but Lucky Patcher says i dont have proper root ...

Guest kr0m

Hi zeelog, whenever i try to compile cm11, i get "Make: No rule for target 'bacon'" any idea what's wrong? i have all the dependencies...

Did you find a solution? I´m in the same boat.

Guest lolasher

Solution to compile: 

repo init -u git://github.com/androidarmv6/android.git -b cm-11.0
repo sync
curl --create-dirs -L -o .repo/local_manifests/local_manifest.xml -O -L https://raw.githubusercontent.com/parmv6/android_local_manifest/cm-11.0/local_manifest.xml
curl -L -o .repo/local_manifests/local_manifest.xml -O -L https://raw.githubusercontent.com/parmv6/android_local_manifest/cm-11.0/local_manifest.xml
repo sync (not sure if necessary)
. build/envsetup.sh
brunch blade

Here is my compilation https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/59475700/cm-11-20140501-UNOFFICIAL-blade.zip It's untested and require more space (fits on 180, but without gapps).