[DEV][ROM] [25.1] CyanogenMod 11.0 (Android 4.4.4)

Guest zeelog

Guest Shang Al Rahim

Hi!

I have a Wayteq Libra.

If i use KonstaT 9, 10 or 10.1 (10.2 is same error like 11) everythings are working good, when i installed this ROM, after the installation my phone lost its IMEI and it is working fine like a tablet, but no phone function. When i rolled back to other one, IMEI come back and phone function too! What is the appropiate way to use this ROM? Is this ROM good for Wayteq Libra?

Shang

PS: Do i need Konstat Gen3 patch for this rom? Sorry for my terrible english.

Edited by Shang Al Rahim

Guest killadroid

First slight bug:

Got called while my phone's monitor was light up, I just got a black screen for Caller ID, waited 3 seconds but it didn't fix itself. I installed without wiping from the last version.

can't complain if u dint wipe

Guest killadroid

How fast is the new rom and the battery life... apart from the glitches of non-working apps?

very smooth battery life good

Guest somethingsomethingdarkness

can't complain if u dint wipe

Highly doubt it was a bug due to not wiping, zeelog himself told me a few pages back that wiping wasn't needed inbetween versions.

Guest killadroid

anyone has problems with trebuchet? sometimes i cant go back to home screen from app drawer.back button doesnt work.i guess ill just have to use apex launcher

Hy,

I have problems opening the ROM zip file. I alwways get the msg: 

"E:Can´t open /sdcard/cm-11-20140505-ZeeLogKANG-blade.zip (bad) Installation aborted"

I downloaded the file three times, because some times the download was aborted. Any ideas?

Thx

EDIT: Sometimes three times are not enough... working now. Anyhow, maybe you could help me and give me a link to a topic for setting up the sdcard right. I mean I want to extend my internal memory to use the sd card. THANKS!

Edited by Guest

Guest Filipe_24

here: link, graphical glitches are still present, changelog. Mostly untested.

Hi Zeelog , what im about to ask you has nothing to do with the link above that i just quoted.

Any known fix about this ? I've been using Lucky Patcher with another Rom's , and i didnt had any problems ...But with your Rom , Lucky Patcher and another root checker apps keep saying that i dont have proper root acess ... I've tried to go to developer options and change root acess to Apps and Adb but it stays the same ... I use Lucky Patcher alot to remove license check from some apps , and some custom patches , but now it always tell me i dont have proper root acess ...

One more thing , with this new update , do i have to wipe or just flash ? I've recently partitioned my sd card , thats why i am asking ...

post-827286-0-60438900-1399567784_thumb.

Guest Filipe_24

I used CMfilemanager to edit build.prop and root access is working.

The funny thing is that some apps that need root acess still ask for SuperUser Acess ... Lucky Patcher has SuperUser Privileges ... I've tried to update the binaries , and so , but it still doesnt work ... I cant even block the ads on my phone because of that ...

Guest sylkyls

you can copy these fonts in system/fonts folder & apply appropriate permissions followed by reboot, however you would need a larger TPT (say 185Mb) alternatively trim ROM or uninstall unused system apps, full set of emoji fonts are around 3.2Mb...

Hello zeelog and thank you for your work!

Hello everyone else :D

I dowloaded the font package you linked. What are the appropriate permissions ? (644?)

I'de like to add french dictionnaries and azerty keyboard, what files do I need and where to copy them? Should I extract them form the official gapps?

My system partition is 220MB (/system), 162MB (/data) and 37,5MB (/cache): is it good or should I chose another TPT ? (I didn't remember to have change the original partitionning not to have this one: I thought i had a 160/.../... TPT )

Guest smsmasters.co.uk

Thank you very much for producing this ROM. It has given life to my ZTE blade.

Kind Regards

Edited by smsmasters.co.uk

Guest Filipe_24

You realize that LP is illegal program and you shouldn't even mention it here?

So is rooting and flashing our devices ( at least in some countries as far as i know ) ...

Guest TheCactusman

Hello,

I just installed this ROM and for some odd reason the Gapps zip included in the first post isn't working.

Anyone else having this problem/know how to fix it?

EDIT: It appears my system partition is only 160MB, I'm sure that's the problem. How do I increase it? In fact, how much should I increase it to?

Edited by TheCactusman

Guest elrond_bs

So is rooting and flashing our devices ( at least in some countries as far as i know ) ...

Nothing similar! You can lose your warranty with flashing if you can't restore the phone back to stock condition (as with many other product warranties), but you paid for your phone. You haven't paid for the apps you need LP for. You can even be banned if you discuss illegal software.

Edited by elrond_bs

Guest ExCaL1BuR

You must change the Tpt of your Rom.... currently i´m using a costum one of 185mb of system..... if you what it I can share .

Guest TheCactusman

You must change the Tpt of your Rom.... currently i´m using a costum one of 185mb of system..... if you what it I can share .

I already figured that out and I'm on 210MB now.

Guest Filipe_24

Nothing similar! You can lose your warranty with flashing if you can't restore the phone back to stock condition (as with many other product warranties), but you paid for your phone. You haven't paid for the apps you need LP for. You can even be banned if you discuss illegal software.

You loose the waranty in the moment you root your phone, because you are removing the restrictions that your operator demands on the phone ... Keep in mind that in some countries rooting is allowed ... Some brands like the case of some of Nexus phones allow it and they even provide official rooting tools on the phones ...

Now , its not the first time i discuss LP around here , and no one told me it is illegal to talk about it around here .. But , if it is indeed illegal , i am sorry .. And the only thing i have to say is that it wont happen again ...

Guest Filipe_24

You loose the waranty in the moment you root your phone, because you are removing the restrictions that your operator demands on the phone ... Keep in mind that in some countries rooting is allowed ... Some brands like the case of some of Nexus phones allow it and they even provide official rooting tools on the phones ...

Now , its not the first time i discuss LP around here , and no one told me it is illegal to talk about it around here .. But , if it is indeed illegal , i am sorry .. And the only thing i have to say is that it wont happen again ...