[DEV][ROM] [25.1] CyanogenMod 11.0 (Android 4.4.4)

Guest zeelog

Guest zarkoulhs

Did you even take a second to look at my previous posts? I've tried every release, after many ROMs and /system formats, with 2 recoveries. Do you think my problem would be at not redownloading? I made a freaking account just to ask for a solution, and every idiot comes and asks things I HAVE ALREADY SAID

Guest zarkoulhs

OK.....one moment.....DIDNT I MAKE CLEAR I TRIED THE GUIDE AND EVERY OTHER COMBINATION? I don't want the man next door to come and ask me things already said.....

Guest elrond_bs

First of all, we are not here to help you, this is not official support forum and this ROM is completely unofficial. Everyone answers out of good will, it's YOUR problem, not ours and with such attitude I doubt anyone would want to help. Second - it's hard to follow what each user say and when, have you read all the 67 pages before asking (+other similar threads here)? I don't think so. Third - we can't all know everything, especially since you've said very little. Apparently something is wrong with your phone, it's unlikely to be about the ROM, because many of us here have the same Gen2 2010 model (including me). Reinstall Recovery, try TPT again if you want. Also if you wipe system before install, there is no build.prop, so it must be another reason.

In addition to what elrond_bs said above me, please provide recovery.log AFTER failing to upgrade (In CWM > Advanced > report error and it's copied to your /sdcard/clockworkmod/).

Edited by Janil

Guest Fizziebaunz

7 posts and you are attacking everyone as if we owe you something. Save yourself man. You are man enough I guess. Humility is a virtue... without it you are going nowhere.

Guest sisebuto

Hi, I'm new here.

I've been using this rom since yesterday, it works quite well. The only problem I see is the few free space to install apps. I've just installed whatsapp, gmail and googlemaps and now I can't download any app more. Even I had to wipe cache to free space before instal those apps. I'm trying to move them to the SD card, but the button in seetings-->apps-->move to SD is't enabled. How do I do this?

Guest sisebuto

Hi

Do you have a second partition on your sdcard?

I have an ext4 partition, but the problem seems to be that the phone can't read it.

Another question: Can I wake up the phone with a different button? mine isn't working any more. I've read that this is a cyanogen feature but I can't find it in the setings menu.

Guest Filipe_24

Hi guys ... I have a problem with this new build ... I have a partitioned Sd Card , 1Gb on internal memory ( around 700mb free ) and 1gb on sd card ( around 600mb free ) . But everytime i try to install any app or game , i get an error saying " Not enough free space " ... I've tried to Wipe cache , and still the error occurs ... What should i do ?

Guest Fizziebaunz

Hi guys ... I have a problem with this new build ... I have a partitioned Sd Card , 1Gb on internal memory ( around 700mb free ) and 1gb on sd card ( around 600mb free ) . But everytime i try to install any app or game , i get an error saying " Not enough free space " ... I've tried to Wipe cache , and still the error occurs ... What should i do ?

Am yet to encounter this problem... I would suggest you keep your phone memory above 100MB....

Guest Filipe_24

Am yet to encounter this problem... I would suggest you keep your phone memory above 100MB....

I have an Sd card partitioned so i can have more memory on my phone , with that said ,i have around 600MB free on internal memory , and 700MB free on the SD . I never had this problem before with partitioned SD Card ...