Phone won't boot

Guest Puget

Hello there! 

I should say beforehand my english isn't good so please forgive me for any errors in the text. :)

So to the point.

I just had my phone in my pocket and when I wanted to check time it didn't turn on. At first I thought it was because the power button (it was bugging me for a while). But when I get home and try to charge it nothing happend. So I try to get into recovery but phone stuck on the boot logo (before when I was holding power button nothing happend). I even try put few FW (B952 General Version and B961) but it stuck in quarter with 'Update failed'.

I don't even know what to do now. :/ 

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Yep. I double checked it and it's in right folder.

In the link you send there's something with CWM, but I was on original B952 (I had B952 Slim before) so the original recovery that i can't get in. :/ Then there's just the same thing - force update, that's failed.

TY for reply tho. :)

Guest dalyer

CWM is irrelevant here for a force update of B952 which is an update.app not a CWM/TWRP installable zip.

If a force update of that does not work then you may need to look in the forum for info about "middle packages" which sometimes need to be flashed to get a stock update.app to install.

I never really understand what exactly they do, why there are several different ones and which ones work best in which circumstances but if you search you may find something useful.

Hope this helps.

Guest dalyer

I doubt that Hynix is a factor here unless/until your phone bricks completely and won't even turn on.

There are multiple middle packages - there may be another one that helps if a direct force update of B952 doesn't work straight off..