[DEV][ROM][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 | 2014.09.15 | Discontinued

Guest fagyi

Guest Jimmie Strimell

go to Settings->About Phone->Then Keep tapping build number until it says 'You are now a developer!'->Go back to settings->Performance->Press 'Force high-end Graphics'->Reboot->TA DA You now have transparent status bar.

If you want Navigation bar:

Settings->Interface->Press 'Show navigation bar'->Reboot->TA DA you have a nexus 5!

Big thanks :) 

Guest akicarkralj

yes and the annoying thing is that you have to go into settings go to wifi and restart it until your wifi ap comes up -.-

I just had to go to quick settings and restard wifi, but now it comes back on its own

Guest akicarkralj

If I flash older Google Apps package they will work?

I think you have to have specific gapps for kitkat. You can just download older apk

Edited by akicarkralj

Has anyone noticed that sometimes wifi gets dead when you dont use the phone for a w

My wifi also gets disconected often. Other than that great ROM...

I have the wifi bug too.

It will be solved soon maybe today, sorry guys i just forgot to restore my changes in kernel source after i tried fix wifi tethering some day ago, but seems to not work at the moment but its closely  ;)

https://github.com/Fagyi/android_kernel_zte_msm7x27/commit/b300df3fe94fcb733b64a27a5142b83ee1b25e1e

need revert this changes :)

And i have a bluetooth bug when i try to pair with my pc it's just restart the bluetooth and don't let me pair phone with the pc

On the previous build do you remember how it work? If it working then i can easily change back to cm10.2 method as long as it does dissolve.

Some improvement are coming soon.

Edited by fagyi

It will be solved soon maybe today, sorry guys i just forgot to restore my changes in kernel source after i tried fix wifi tethering some day ago, but seems to not work at the moment but its closely  ;)

https://github.com/Fagyi/android_kernel_zte_msm7x27/commit/b300df3fe94fcb733b64a27a5142b83ee1b25e1e

need revert this changes :)

On the previous build do you remember how it work? If it working then i can easily change back to cm10.2 method as long as it does dissolve.

Some improvement are coming soon.

I had the same bluetooth bug in the previous build.

Guest danfozzy

Is there anyway to boost the volume, the notifications and ringtone volume are quiet compared to stock when at full volume?

I think I dont have the wifi bug anymore.

Wrong quote bud,

But on another note I too am experiencing the WiFi bug.

Edited by danfozzy

Guest debeloid

One more thing, in 5.2. version of this rom i again can't record videos, there is no error or any sign that something is wrong, but videos are not in gallery...