[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest onionioni

Hi all, i think i have a strange 'bug'

sometimes (i don't know why) when i unlock my y300 i see this sort of artifacts. 

i'm using chil360 0.50 kernel and slim 7.9

thanks for help ^^

8te7uFb.png

Guest webmariner87

OT I think that the smiley message in the left top might be the guilty. It has a strange look.

P.s. I know that it's commonplace, but a clean install is the best thing.

Edited by webmariner87

Guest Aqirul

ahahahah yeahhh dpi 200 just perfect for this phone... bettery now :3

thanks thanks thanks..

btw luca, can u give me some screenshot on ur carbon? does it have notification on lockscreen? pm me pls

Edited by Aqirul

Guest hgoldy300

Hi all, i think i have a strange 'bug'

sometimes (i don't know why) when i unlock my y300 i see this sort of artifacts.

i'm using chil360 0.50 kernel and slim 7.9

thanks for help ^^

8te7uFb.png

Yeah that happen to me sometimes but it just last a second so it's not a big deal

Guest nikhilmaurya10

Any one have changed splash screen ??Guides on internet doesn't work.

Please tell me, I really want to change each and every bit.

Guest kekkox88

The only "problem" on this ROM is the elevate battery drain

I see a strange drain by Nova on your case. 43% used??? Do you have some services active and the phone doesn't go in deep sleep? I'm at 50% left after 1 day of battery usage with 3h and 30 m of screen on, one of the best battery stats with slimkat. :)

Edited by kekkox88

I see a strange drain by Nova on your case. 43% used??? Do you have some services active and the phone doesn't go in deep sleep? I'm at 50% left after 1 day of battery usage with 3h and 30 m of screen on, one of the best battery stats with slimkat. :)

I have some widgets on my home screen but i don't think that cause a battery drain...

There's another thing i wanted to say.. The ringtones and the notification sounds are few, please add more ringtones and notifications sound and expecially increase the volume, because often i don't hear the incoming message on my phone.

Edited by skezn

Guest LotR656

It depends which widgets you have. If you have widgets from some apps that wants permission for location or internet can cause this. When i go to Battery option, I dont even have Nova laucher.

@Skezn

Have you got 'OK Google' Hotword enabled in Nova? If so, disable it - it causes battery drain.

No, i don't have enabled 'Ok google' I have only Chronus wheater and notices

I think you are right indeed, Nova is consuming a little too much, i didn't realize that i have synchronization data active, maybe will be that, i will try to disable it and then i will let you know. Thank you

post-1047289-14126270709925_thumb.png