[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Can I uninstall Slim Launcher?

I use Nova Launcher Prime, so I don't need Slim launcher :P

ANd, Can I apply crossbreeder or swapdragon in this release? Or the ROM will work well without these mods?

Guest DeSTRxL

I am using version 8.8 and I must say ... the fluidity in general has increased and in my opinion (maybe I'm wrong) that the life of the battery lasts longer. Regarding the new launcher created ... well, it is not absolutely bad, although obviously not the best due to the rare blocks when I open the drawer , however, continue to use it . Chil and thanks all the people who still support our phone and share their passion for work. (Thanks LotR)

Edited by DeSTRxL

Guest chil360

chil: You added the ChepKun transparent status bar? I can't see it in the changelog.

Yes, I have replaced the force highendgfx patch with ChepKun's patch. Added to changelog!

Guest spikypotato

Can I uninstall Slim Launcher?

I use Nova Launcher Prime, so I don't need Slim launcher :P

ANd, Can I apply crossbreeder or swapdragon in this release? Or the ROM will work well without these mods?

Since Slim Launcher can't be removed by Slimsizer, go to Play Store, download System App Uninstaller, then use it to remove Slim Launcher. 

The last time I use these swapdragon stuff, the phone became more unstable :unsure:

You may apply it if you really want to, but make an Nandroid backup first. 

Edited by spikypotato

Guest webmariner87

I just tested gps accuracy with "gps test" app. 
I've an accuracy of 40 meters and sometimes it loses the signal...and i'm motionless.
Someone can do this test?

This is the map of my morning run. I supposed to run on the blue line, but the gps notices the red line. I seem drunk =D

post-1045168-0-18879600-1413963851_thumb

P.s. I've 8.2