[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest SIMONPRO

Any one knows how to fix tethering and hotspot. When i  activate one of the option either usb or hotspot to supply internet to my pc, after some time of usage the device reboot. 

Guest SIMONPRO

Any one knows how to fix tethering and hotspot. When i  activate one of the option either usb or hotspot to supply internet to my pc, after some time of usage the device reboot. 

Guest SIMONPRO

Guest mefistofelesmf

chil360 any update soon? My girlfriend has build Build 01/09/2015 but I dont know if I must wait to new update or install de last update.

Edited by mefistofelesmf

With the latest caf release the menu and back buttons are not working for me... I feel the vibrations, but there's no reaction. I installed it over the 01.09.2015 release with voip fix by srfarias installed.

edit

I think it was because I didn't reinstall Xperia Keyboard. After reinstalling buttons are working :)

Edited by Riczi

Pésimas actualizaciones @chil360

A ver si aprendemos a respetar el trabajo altruista (busca en la RAE) de desarrolladores no profesionales (en el sentido que nadie les paga por esto). Te recuerdo que nadie te obligada a flashear esta ROM. Así que lo de "pésimas" te lo quedas majete. Por cierto una de las normas de los foros (escrita o no, da lo mismo) es mantener el mismo idioma como forma de respeto hacia los demás usuarios, usa un traductor si no se te da bien escribir en inglés.

Let's see if we learn to respect the altruistic work (search in the dictionnary) of non-professional developers (because this is not a full-time job ). I remind you that no one forces you to flash this ROM. So "appalling" you can stay it for you. Certainly one of the rules of the forums (written or mot, doesn't matter) it's to maintain the same language as a form of respect for other users, use a translator if you aren't good writting in English.

Let's see if we learn to respect the altruistic work (search in the dictionnary) of non-professional developers (because this is not a full-time job ). I remind you that no one forces you to flash this ROM.

Congratulations, johcf, for this post!!

Edited by UliZ

Certainly one of the rules of the forums (written or mot, doesn't matter) it's to maintain the same language as a form of respect for other users, use a translator if you aren't good writting in English.

Congratulations, johcf, for this posting!!

Guest Patrick94

I joined the forum just to say how much I love this ROM... and well, to ask if anyone's got a fix for the camera yet lol. It's not just the stock camera app that doesn't work. All camera apps I've tried just don't work.

Guest Patrick94

I joined the forum just to say how much I love this ROM... and well, to ask if anyone's got a fix for the camera yet lol. It's not just the stock camera app that doesn't work. All camera apps I've tried just don't work.

On my G510 "open camera" app works fine in photo mode, but crashes in video mode.

Guest Patrick94

On my G510 "open camera" app works fine in photo mode, but crashes in video mode.

I've actually tried Open Camera. Both photo and video mode don't work for me

Guest Patrick94

I've actually tried Open Camera. Both photo and video mode don't work for me

Guest herrdeh

Hi everybody,

I happened to find

Open Camera

Feature-rich, and quite fast. I experience some minor problems, maybe they derive from interaction with the stock picture gallery.

Wouldn't it be a nice idea to make it the standard camera app? - The standard camera app was never very reliable on my phone, and this one has got much more (and even useful) features.

W