[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest wbrambley
How can one do that? I thought (possibly wrongly) that it is illegal to change your router's password here in UK???
A bit off topic but that's really bad if you can't change router password. It's a hell of a security risk for one. Slightly different driver I wonder? Edited by wbrambley

A bit off topic but that's really bad if you can't change router password. It's a hell of a security risk for one. Slightly different driver I wonder?

I know that's a bit off topic but just completely stumped as to why I can use WiFi/3g on a 4.1, 4.3 or a 4.4 ROM.......

This only happened after I let my y300 update to the newer Google search and launcher........

WiFi on slimkat stopped working 7am this morning, so I reflashed cm10.1 and now working fine and connection doesn't keep failing

idk if im the only one, but im getting some random reboots, for example, i tried to use google music, pressed the button for an instant Mix, and it just rebooted, :\ yesterday he rebooted with me not even touching it :\

Guest buhanita

How can i get last update slimkat 3.0 ? I dont find it on the slim site and from phone i get in slimcenter : Cannot read slimOTA properties !

LE. I find it thx anyway :D . 

Edited by buhanita

Guest buhanita

What can i use to improve performance on this rom ? i want it more faster and something ... dont know , tweaks or something for make subway surfers smooth ... Now i have a big lag on subway surfers :( , 

Guest Romagnolo1973

Even without qosmgr Intellidemand governor has problems, battery drain is noticeable

20% in aeromode this night is not good, something put cpu to max even if in standby. I was not able to investigate more because battery was zero level

I'll try Lulzactive to see what appens when my Y300 is charged

Edited by Romagnolo1973

Guest Romagnolo1973

Anyone tried 3.2 ? How is it in terms of performance compared to previous build ?

Is the same.

It is a weakly release so you can't expect more than some bug fix from previous version.

If you update only one time every 3 mounth I think you can see some difference, but week to week you can't 

Guest Eddie-12

Why ,with this ROM, the app Facebook crash ? it's inexplicable. When I open the notifications facebook crashes. and then i find 35 mb in Data Application. :(