[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest mockingbird

ive tried several cpu governors but my music still "lags" whenever the screen turns off

It's the kernel's fault , it can't multitask correctly. I'm using an old build of CM11 with the stock cm kernel and there are no problems with music playback.

Hi, I have found 2 bugs. I had them in 2.8 version, too.

1) When I turn on the torch, sometimes it works with a huge delay. I click on the light bulb and the torch turns on after 5/10/20 seconds.

2) (A minor bug) when I click the dialer icon, I have the recent calls and I have to click two times on the button to open the numeric keypad (this :screen+1.png)

I obtain this:

screen2.png

If i click a second time I have the numeric keypad. Do yuou have the same problem? Of course I did full wipe.

I am the only one who have these bugs? :(

Guest Romagnolo1973

other little issue is when someone call you and the phone is ringin', you need wait some seconds (6-8) before know who is callin', screen remais black

I don't know if is only in the slimkat or is present in every slim roms

Guest thetonyxx

other little issue is when someone call you and the phone is ringin', you need wait some seconds (6-8) before know who is callin', screen remais black

I don't know if is only in the slimkat or is present in every slim roms

lag of light sensor?

Edited by thetonyxx

Guest Romagnolo1973

lag of light sensor?

no, It seems as when phone is ringing or vibrating simply the screen still remain in standby for some second, you can do nothing, you can't accept or deny the call, only wait till the screen comes alive and make your choice

Guest SaurabhRCk

no, It seems as when phone is ringing or vibrating simply the screen still remain in standby for some second, you can do nothing, you can't accept or deny the call, only wait till the screen comes alive and make your choice

this problem is in all kk rom for our device! I tried making ringer delay 0 by editing build.prop but it did not worked! its really  irritating.

Guest rederik75

Actually, if you do the "answer" gesture while the screen is black it works, so the issue is related only to display

Guest Romagnolo1973

Actually, if you do the "answer" gesture while the screen is black it works, so the issue is related only to display

yes i saw but is not so easy when you have 8 shortcuts in the block screen, you need been a hitman to reach the right icon :-)

I think is the callUI from slimkat that is new in 3.xx version the problem because i don't remember the issue with old 2.8

Edited by Romagnolo1973

Guest ivan41

I'll put my experience down here.

I reported my WiFi went berserk after flashing 3.4.

I sorted that by wiping everything then flashing cm10, confirmed WiFi working.

Flashed cm10.1 and again confirmed it working.

Flashed cm10.2 and WiFi was erratic but not dropping connection when I'm 2 metres from my home router.

Now reflashed skimkat and I have a very erratic WiFi still

Am I right in assuming this is an android 4.3 and 4.4 problem with our g510 and y300?

I have y300-100 UK sim free model from carphone warehouse.

Guest Romagnolo1973

I'll put my experience down here.

I reported my WiFi went berserk after flashing 3.4.

I sorted that by wiping everything then flashing cm10, confirmed WiFi working.

Flashed cm10.1 and again confirmed it working.

Flashed cm10.2 and WiFi was erratic but not dropping connection when I'm 2 metres from my home router.

Now reflashed skimkat and I have a very erratic WiFi still

Am I right in assuming this is an android 4.3 and 4.4 problem with our g510 and y300?

I have y300-100 UK sim free model from carphone warehouse.

Ivan is strange because my router is 20 meter from me and several wall to pass and I have a perfect wifi signal, and his happens in every rom i have tried. You can try last Cm11? Just to see if sometnhig different happens? At least try cexstel kernel for KK and see if something change, I think kernel is not the guilty but just a try

Guest ivan41

Ivan is strange because my router is 20 meter from me and several wall to pass and I have a perfect wifi signal, and his happens in every rom i have tried. You can try last Cm11? Just to see if sometnhig different happens? At least try cexstel kernel for KK and see if something change, I think kernel is not the guilty but just a try

OK I'll give anything a go once :-)

Guest barnir

About the WI-FI i noticed that from moment to moment i have to "restart" the wifi, otherwise it shows that it is connected but.. i cant acess Play store for example

Guest ivan41

About the WI-FI i noticed that from moment to moment i have to "restart" the wifi, otherwise it shows that it is connected but.. i cant acess Play store for example

my WiFi just showing "connecting" or "authenticating' all the time. post-1032852-13943788621009_thumb.jpg

Guest huaweihero

i have this problem right now on the latest build. Im right next to my wifi as well. at another time, if the wifi signal was fair, i would have to make a lot of tries before i get connected

Guest ivan41

i have this problem right now on the latest build. Im right next to my wifi as well. at another time, if the wifi signal was fair, i would have to make a lot of tries before i get connected

Agreed, WiFi was gud on previous builds of slimkat, I've moved back a couple of versions android and on cm 20 or 20.1 WiFi is very good.

I'm limited to what I to and I can't do much without WiFi.

Guest ivan41

Agreed, WiFi was gud on previous builds of slimkat, I've moved back a couple of versions android and on cm 20 or 20.1 WiFi is very good.

I'm limited to what I to and I can't do much without WiFi.

Cm20 and 20.1?

God.....

WTF????

Please Excuse the fat thumbs I mean 10 and 10.1 of course..... :-D