[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest chil360

Please chil360,integrate this fix on your rom

I follow the changes made in Dazzozo's device folders. He has reverted a couple of bluetooth patches - I'm just picking them up now. He also has a patch for the browser which wasn't required until now so I will add that too. I will try them out then run a full build overnight.

Guest SaurabhRCk

sorry to say but the gaming performance degraded a lot in new version, ui does not feel smooth as the old versions! may be the rom fault may be the kernel. don't know! 

Guest Ernest83

Hello

It's my first post so sorry for mistakes ;].

First impresion .. very good and smooth rom.

Secend impresion .. where are all slim features listened in http://slimroms.net/index.php/slim-bean-features. (i know that it's unofficial rom but changlogs are from slimroms.net)

Hmm

Final .. why i cant underclock max frequency when min is set on 19 and it's ok.

I think that i mised something so excuse if i'm wrong in something ;].

PS:my english isn't very good ;/

EDIT: frequency ok .. Android Tuner problem with multi core control.

Edited by Ernest83

Guest ZolaIII

sorry to say but the gaming performance degraded a lot in new version, ui does not feel smooth as the old versions! may be the rom fault may be the kernel. don't know!

What did you expect without QoS?

Those 10% that it gains is still more than all Chils commits on kernel performance.

& a trick is that it actually controls a buses (narrowing & IO) & this helps a lot.

Still actually performance of 3.6 should be actually up as they final did include a optimized bionic libs!

Guest chil360

I have uploaded a new build to fix the bluetooth and browser crash. I don't have any bluetooth devices to test with so let me know if it now works.

Edited by chil360

Guest SaurabhRCk

I have uploaded a new build to fix the bluetooth and browser crash. I don't have any bluetooth devices to test with so let me know if it now works.

Yup. Bt is working. browser is working! 

Guest Caras69

I don't know if it's just me but the music player is not working,it keeps stoping for no reason. I'm using the last build of SlimKat and chil's v0.29 kernel,didn't had this issue on the previous build,maybe it's a bug or something

Guest Chefo93

I don't know if it's just me but the music player is not working,it keeps stoping for no reason. I'm using the last build of SlimKat and chil's v0.29 kernel,didn't had this issue on the previous build,maybe it's a bug or something

This happened to me once when I did a dirty flash though dirty flashing shouldn't be a problem with the last builds, or am I wrong?

Guest thetonyxx

This happened to me once when I did a dirty flash though dirty flashing shouldn't be a problem with the last builds, or am I wrong?

not sure but bug can happen if you do not make wipe

curiosity: apollo music player work?

Guest Caras69

i think there are problems with dirty flashing,i don't wanna full wipe cause of data(messages,saves etc.)

not sure but bug can happen if you do not make wipe

curiosity: apollo music player work?

didn't try apollo,just the stock music which slimkat include

Guest Chefo93

didn't try apollo,just the stock music which slimkat include

I tried Apollo and it worked quite well, actually I only used Apollo when I was using SlimKat. :) But that was on 3.2 build and earlier, after that I just ditched the ROM cuz It kinda' started feeling sluggish, heavy. It wasn't like that in the beginning...

PS: I also used cLock from CM, cuz I liked it more than that DashClock widget... :D

Guest Caras69

I tried Apollo and it worked quite well, actually I only used Apollo when I was using SlimKat. :) But that was on 3.2 build and earlier, after that I just ditched the ROM cuz It kinda' started feeling sluggish, heavy. It wasn't like that in the beginning...

PS: I also used cLock from CM, cuz I liked it more than that DashClock widget... :D

yup,apollo works nice,tested it and it's ok. thanks for remiding me about it 

Guest chil360

I've been looking into the music interruption issue when locking/unlocking the screen and it must be the kernel. I created a kernel zip of the original Dazzozo kernel which works fine - so now I'll have to step through the changes I've made to find which patch is causing the issue.

Guest juanpablocastillo

All ROMs that have tested my friends and acquaintances have that problem, maybe Dazozzo made a change in the kernel to fix it.

Guest ivan41

post-1032852-13945668319271_thumb.jpgpost-1032852-13945668478581_thumb.jpg

I just uploaded the new build (3.6) and I'm using 0.29 kernel.

I have no WiFi problems as yet, no lag and no reboots or errors.

Fingers crossed

Guest Louluvre

Hi everyone, i have an issue, dont know if anyone can help.

I found this rom cuz a friend recommended it, but he gave me the G510 rom (and also the kernel) telling me it was the same if i installed either one, so i did. It was magnificent, my battery consumption was reduced to almost nothing and every single thing worked (bluetooth, wifi, gps, etc) so i was very pleased, then i decided i wanted the Y300 rom cuz i could not update the rom through the slim center.

Download, install with CWM, and DONE. Everything seem fine BUT..., bluetooth didnt work.....

Its not that the thing wont turn on, it does, but cant connect to other phones and does not give signal either.

Does anyone has experienced something similar or knows of a solution?

Guest Michael Roscowe

Quick question, would this kernal work on the probam ROM? Saw on htcmania someone tried but never followed up with the review