[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest Jonnel Santiago
its compatible, using it for a long time now!
tnxs bro:-) can ask u something about dis rom ..wen i wake up my fon (powerkey) it delayed about 6-8 seconds b4 its woke up...it is a bug? latest build 03/22 slimkat 3.85 sori for my poor english Edited by Jonnel Santiago

Guest SaurabhRCk

tnxs bro:-) can ask u something about dis rom ..wen i wake up my fon (powerkey) it delayed about 6-8 seconds b4 its woke up...it is a bug? latest build 03/22 slimkat 3.85 sori for my poor english

6-8 sec! LOL! some time I have to pull out the battery when I face this issue! this is a bug in our device specific code for 4.4.2 I guess. Its really annoying! 

Guest Jonnel Santiago

6-8 sec! LOL! some time I have to pull out the battery when I face this issue! this is a bug in our device specific code for 4.4.2 I guess. Its really annoying!

oh i see.... this is d 1st tym i face dis issue..i already install cm11 by dazz and eloys mokeeOS 4.4.2...ill try ol rom to find wat is the best for battery life...

Guest SaurabhRCk

oh i see.... this is d 1st tym i face dis issue..i already install cm11 by dazz and eloys mokeeOS 4.4.2...ill try ol rom to find wat is the best for battery life...

I tried all the roms. cm 11 is really good. but some times the nightly updates breaks some stuff. so I will stick with slimkat. battery is really good, smooth. 

Guest Jonnel Santiago
I tried all the roms. cm 11 is really good. but some times the nightly updates breaks some stuff. so I will stick with slimkat. battery is really good, smooth.
cm11 is good but its always make my fon reboot...hmmm i think ill try the mokee again....and ill wait for the slimkat 4.0 build:-) Edited by Jonnel Santiago

Guest SaurabhRCk

cm11 is good but its always make my fon reboot...hmmm i think ill try the mokee again....and ill wait for the slimkat 4.0 build:-)

that problem still there in recent builds! owo! I thought it got solved! 

Guest Romagnolo1973

cm11 is good but its always make my fon reboot...hmmm i think ill try the mokee again....and ill wait for the slimkat 4.0 build:-)

Slimkat 4.0 is ready probably monday so don't waste your time flashing other rom, just wait 2 days.

The best rom for battery is Fusion X, but some things are missed, Slim is very complete and is KK, and use KK in our lowcost phone is a great pleasure

Guest Romagnolo1973

i have slimKat 3.8 how i install slimkat 3.85 without lose my data?

update the rom does not means loose your data, simply overwrite the new over the old one and made a wipe cache and wipe dalvik as TWRP sugest at the end of the installation , simply reboot and good slimkat 3.85

Guest poipo

update the rom does not means loose your data, simply overwrite the new over the old one and made a wipe cache and wipe dalvik as TWRP sugest at the end of the installation , simply reboot and good slimkat 3.85

i have CWM

Guest ivan41

which is the diferences between the slimkat 3.8 and slimkat 3.85?

I have uploaded a 3.85 build. It seems that stable 4.0 is coming very soon and this is an update in preparation for the stable release. This build also include the Dazzozo's latest changes and lots of SlimKat changes to frameworks/av - both of these affect multimedia.

This is included in 3.85 but it may need a device specific tweak to perfect the layout. I don't use a pin, so please test and see if a tweak is needed.

Always best to look back and see if your question is answered.. .......

Guest kannasbor0

Reboots are gone if you use swap, and tweak sysctl settings a bit.

Guest Tommy21

I don't use swap,and i've had one or two reboots in last two weeks.This is the best non stock rom,it is laggy sometimes but overall performance is very good.

Guest Romagnolo1973

i have CWM

change to TWRP because with CWM you can face some problems, is simple is a zip and intall it via CWM and when you reboot there is TWRP ad recovery

Portuguese mode: troca CWM com TWRP porque a primeira pode ter problemas, usa o zip e instala ele usando a CWM e ao reiniciar vc tem a TWRP como recovery

Guest ivan41

What kind of swap are you guys using? atm i use nothing cause i dont know how to do it as i eared it can brick the phone

Yes it can brick your phone.

And destroy a SD card and everything on it.

Don't ever be stupid enough to have or do swap without proper instructions.

As there isn't proper instructions around I tried to do it myself.

Blindly and very badly.

Result......

I bricked my y300 and left my SD card unreadable on the phone and PC.

This angered my wife as she had a lot of photos of our children on it which were unrecoverable and she didn't speak to me for weeks after that.

I now got a new y300 so just be careful and my advise is if you don't know or have doubts don't do it.

Guest barnir

Well some1 who rly knows about swap could be a nice guy and make a guide xD

but well i dont rly fell i need swap i have rly rly low random reboots, like 2 on month