[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest Jonnel Santiago

update the rom does not means loose your data, simply overwrite the new over the old one and made a wipe cache and wipe dalvik as TWRP sugest at the end of the installation , simply reboot and good slimkat 3.85

manual updating?

Guest Jonnel Santiago

Slimkat 4.0 is ready probably monday so don't waste your time flashing other rom, just wait 2 days.

The best rom for battery is Fusion X, but some things are missed, Slim is very complete and is KK, and use KK in our lowcost phone is a great pleasure

...as of now im in cm11 and the update is great 03/23 build..no random reboots....so smooth snd fast...but i will wait the update of slimkat 4.0...:-)

Guest Louluvre

does anybody knows how to update room without needing to flash the room, i been sticking with build.3.6.20140311 for awhile cuz its a bother to flash my rom very single time a new one pops up, also i cant do it through the slimota....

Guest SaurabhRCk

does anybody knows how to update room without needing to flash the room, i been sticking with build.3.6.20140311 for awhile cuz its a bother to flash my rom very single time a new one pops up, also i cant do it through the slimota....

Download the rom, only wipe delvik and cache, nothing else. flash it with gapps. reboot! thats it! 

Guest poipo

change to TWRP because with CWM you can face some problems, is simple is a zip and intall it via CWM and when you reboot there is TWRP ad recovery

Portuguese mode: troca CWM com TWRP porque a primeira pode ter problemas, usa o zip e instala ele usando a CWM e ao reiniciar vc tem a TWRP como recovery

thanks for the advise 

Guest wackoj

I really like this ROM even though sometimes it gets laggy while playing music, and when I installed Shuttle player it gave me FC. However it's light and I love the customization, waiting for SlimKat 4.0!  ;)

Thank you sooo much for the wonderful rom chil360  :wub:

Guest generaleivan1996

Helo! :-) i have huawei Y300, and your  rom slimcat is very good for game, thanks.thaks  for overclock gpu in kernel :-)   i have question is possibly overclock gpu 400 mhz? i whatch in wikipedia and foun adreno 203 // 250-400hhz //  can you overclock gpu 400hmz or more? 

Thanks sorry bad enghlis

Guest chil360

Downloading kernel v0.31 and slimkat 3.9. I'll do a clean installation as I am on v3.6 with kernel 0.30

There's no need to flash the kernel zip - the latest kernel is always built into the rom.

Stable 4.0 will be next week.

Guest mockingbird

Is statusbar pulldown smoothly in 3.9?

You asked this question 9999 times . The only kitkat I've experienced having the pulldown almost as smooth as CM10.1 was CM11.

Guest tadopogi

The new build crashes too many times. Two random reboots in only 30 minutes. 

Anyone has this issue?

i only encounter random reboots when i change my cpu governor and io scheduler.

so i leave them as is after flashing the rom.

anything else working as it should.

Guest SaurabhRCk

for me the latest release is great! so was the 3.85. I only had some minor lag in 3.8. Everything is working fine! and the ui is soo smooth. Great work! 

Guest Jonnel Santiago
i only encounter random reboots when i change my cpu governor and io scheduler. so i leave them as is after flashing the rom. anything else working as it should.
ndi moba na encounter ung mtagal na pag wake up ng fon..pag pinindot ung powerkey... Edited by Jonnel Santiago