[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest gregySK
I can't install new google camera on 4.6
First you must install google camera compactibility fix from slimroms site true cwm recovery. Edited by gregySK

Guest SaurabhRCk

anyone tried the google camera? any improvement in picture quality? all non stock roms are terrible in picture quality. though huawei camera works better, but still not good as stock rom.

Guest noobSU

For me work fine

What works fine for you? Wifi icon in status bar doesn't show arrows of data traffic. Anybody can sincerely confirm. Mine was a clean flash.

Guest fonz93

What works fine for you? Wifi icon in status bar doesn't show arrows of data traffic. Anybody can sincerely confirm. Mine was a clean flash.

There are not arrows since the first build of android 4.4...

Edited by fonz93

Guest barnir

i still find some RIL problems, for example, sometimes after using 3g or Bluetooth, i have to restart my SIM, by turning flight mode on and off 

What? No. I did love that :( I hope slimkat team re add that feature

Hey, I have arrows! O.o I can post a screenshot.

EDIT: I have them in quick settings and not in status bar.

Edited by Guest

Guest ZolaIII

@chil360

Can you do a kernel with synopsis kernel's source?

It giv ebetter battery life for me :)

It's not a kernel it's RIL!

Modding is not satisfied that with last HW source, he will try to build a new one from main line & then add all device specific... it's a hard & long work! ;)

Adjusting Joestones RIL can slightly improve things...

Guest hgoldy300

New google camera still cant install even with fix

For me too, can't install it from play store. I think it's country restricted, try to get it from xda forum or somewhere else like i did.

Guest tarinka

For me too, can't install it from play store. I think it's country restricted, try to get it from xda forum or somewhere else like i did.

I did from xda, but cant install

Guest whettingstone

Last time I tried the rom (maybe 3 months ago I had problems with gps and Youtube preloading.

Everything looked OK with the gps, it even found satellites (ran gps test apps) but it wouldn't show my position in maps out register anything in endomondo.

With regards to YouTube Everything was fine until I tried watching a preloaded video. Then the phone would restart.

Does this still happen? Anyone have had similar problems?

Guest wbrambley

Hey, I have arrows! O.o I can post a screenshot.

EDIT: I have them in quick settings and not in status bar.

I have arrows, using xposed with gravitybox 3.1.0

Guest Steven3k

Hello,

I have installed this mod yesterday and I had random SIM reboots ever since: sometimes when I unlock the phone I am presented with the sim unlock screen.

Is this a known bug? Is there any fix for this?

I've tried searching and only found users with similar problems, but no solutions... although I have to admit I haven't read the whole 80 pages..

Thank you :)

PS: Any info on NFC support? 

Guest SaurabhRCk

I can install the Google Camera from Play Store without any problems. I use SlimKat 4.6.

Any review on camera or picture quality! 

Guest rederik75

Hello,

I have installed this mod yesterday and I had random SIM reboots ever since: sometimes when I unlock the phone I am presented with the sim unlock screen.

Is this a known bug? Is there any fix for this?

The only workaround I know is to disable the pin request... :-(

Guest rederik75

I installed 4.6 with a clean flash, and issues while waking up persist... sometimes and randomly the phone doesn't wake up or takes more than a minute trying. Then, a message pops up saying that launcher app doesn't respond and asking to wait or close. In some cases the phone even reboots. I suspect it may be related to the kernel and the governors, at the moment I'm trying to raise the min. freq. step by step. By now it seems that 95MHz it's OK, but the previous kernel (0.31) worked flawlessly at 19.... let's see....