[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest ascendtomy

Please, can any tell me how to use CM11 themes on this ROM, how to put Thrme Chooser? I want to do this last 1-2 months but i cant find a way how to...

Any help is welcome!

Edited by ascendtomy

Guest porozex

Please, can any tell me how to use CM11 themes on this ROM, how to put Thrme Chooser? I want to do this last 1-2 months but i cant find a way how to...

Any help is welcome!

it needs alot of work because theme chooser of cyanogenmod roms is hard coded into the framework

Guest markoprogramer

I read somewhere that this rom is based on cm11, cm is known to suck battery, does slimkat has any issues with this?

It lasts longer than on the stock rom. Edited by markoprogramer

Guest cgorter

it's an app that can root almost every phone

apps dont always work afaik, try to search on google to root your phone or try to enable root acces, plus root checkers arent always as reliable as you would think

Guest chibbert

Hi, I'm having some problems with gmail app from slimkat gapps. using latest y300 slimkat. Please see screenshot. Is this a known issue? Have tried googling for others with this problem, but seems like an issue back at the start of this year so expected or would be fixed. Any ideas? Thanks

post-191009-0-11174000-1404155454_thumb.

Guest afzal fazli

im using slimkat rom its perfect and almost bug free.now i have only 1 bug.when i flashing any cm11 based roms (slimkat,cm11) my camera gives me low quality picture like 3mp.i mean my camera gone unclear.before flash the rom it works fine and clear.i won't this rom. please help me to fix my camera

Guest markoprogramer

Installed. From the first look everything seems to work fine and smooth. Still testing, but for now everything is good.

I noticed that the white squares on pictures while browsing are now gone, at least I think so...

Edited by markoprogramer

Guest squal

Installed. From the first look everything seems to work fine and smooth. Still testing, but for now everything is good.

I noticed that the white squares on pictures while browsing are now gone, at least I think so...

playing video in facebook app is working? Edited by squal

Guest Mike Ramirez

The squares still there for me [emoji27]

Guest JobSup

Installed Slimkat 6 on my Y300 (dirty flash from 5.9). So far everything working fine.

I switched to ART now. The first reboot takes very looooooooong (can be 10m +), but ART seems to work OK.