[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest POmniac

Sorry for maybe already discussed topic with this rom: YouTube pixilated what to do? By the way great rom, best kitkat out there for me

For me, in 2.4 version, YouTube works fine.

Guest lucap00

How to make status bar transparent? I have Gravity Box KK but can't find settings for transparent statusbar. (Sorry for bad English)

I think you modify a string of build.prop

...lowram

Guest andrea2107

I have uploaded a new G330 build for you to try - hopefully audio will work. After looking at the CM11 build logs, I found that it builds the audio libraries from Dazzozo's u8815(G300) device folder.

I am downloading it,i will report you any bug

Guest banjomild

Hi be grateful of some help please, when i try and move zip to sd it is giving me 2 options, when i choose the recommended one it says cannot copy boot, please tell me how to proceed with this   Many thanks

Guest Blasted Remnants

Just wanted to say thanks for the great port, I've had this phone since mid December and have had a rough time finding ROMs and such for it, but this one is perfect so far. I'm currently using the last 2.4 version, and downloading 2.5. I'm using a Canadian Y300 with Telus and haven't noticed anything strange, other than some minor problems with Link2SD and Xposed, but they probably have nothing to do with the ROM itself anyway. All I really need now is an overclocked kernel and I'd be laughing   :D Keep up the good work!

Guest avenir791

You are right... Torch should have been included. I forgot to add it back in. I will rebuild and upload later on.

Thanks for ur beautiful rom, I confirm that the torche is missed, sure with the torch tile that it was enabled in previous builds, thanks u for ur great work

Guest Romagnolo1973

Thanks for ur beautiful rom, I confirm that the torche is missed, sure with the torch tile that it was enabled in previous builds, thanks u for ur great work

There is a new download zip rom that include Torch.apk so you need download slimkat again and flash it (wipe cache and dalvik cache) and you have torch working and present as tile in the toggles too if you want

Guest painteramit

s***! is there any way i can use it. 

to use dual sim, you may go to lewa os there is an official post on modaco.

http://www.modaco.com/topic/368022-g510y300-lewa-os5-official/?hl=%2Blewa+%2Bofficial+%2By300+%2Bg510#entry2190656

download the official version from bbs.lewaos.com and then flash the lewa call fix (for euro baseband phones) and gapps.

best of luck

Guest Blasted Remnants

Well, I tried both zips for v2.5 RC1 (Slim-u8833-4.4.2.build.2.5.RC1-UNOFFICIAL-20140127-0106.zip and Slim-u8833-4.4.2.build.2.5.RC1-UNOFFICIAL-20140127-1413.zip) and they each lead to my phone only booting into recovery. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, is anyone else having a similar problem? I boot into recovery (TWRP 2.6.6.3) do a wipe, install the ROM, reboot into recovery, flash the Gapps, wipe Dalvik and cache for good measure, then reboot system. It usually works with no trouble, but for some reason with either of those RC1s I just boot right back into recovery again. Any ideas?

Edited by Blasted Remnants

Guest TangerineTractor

Well, I tried both zips for v2.5 RC1 (Slim-u8833-4.4.2.build.2.5.RC1-UNOFFICIAL-20140127-0106.zip and Slim-u8833-4.4.2.build.2.5.RC1-UNOFFICIAL-20140127-1413.zip) and they each lead to my phone only booting into recovery. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, is anyone else having a similar problem? I boot into recovery (TWRP 2.6.6.3) do a wipe, install the ROM, reboot into recovery, flash the Gapps, wipe Dalvik and cache for good measure, then reboot system. It usually works with no trouble, but for some reason with either of those RC1s I just boot right back into recovery again. Any ideas?

It you're using twrp, do the following

Advanced wipe

cache, dalvik, system, data.

Then flash teh rom and gapps at the same time

then reboot.

Guest SaurabhRCk

okk, I have a serious problem! I installed the latest release but my "back" and "menu" key is not working! I am sure its not broken coz it is working in the recovery just not in the os! what to do???

okk, I have a serious problem! I installed the latest release but my "back" and "menu" key is not working! I am sure its not broken coz it is working in the recovery just not in the os! what to do???

Im on 2.5 RC1,dont have that problems,maybe reflash is solution?EDIT:Can someone please give me invite code for Aviate launcher?Send me in PM...Thanks.

Edited by Kama86