[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest rederik75

If you put notification / ringtone in system/media/audio.. Always fix permission because I tried that and nothing unless I change the permission and reboot then it should work

I've checked the permissions, but actually I didn't reboot... will try again, thanks for remind me

You will just break all if you dont know. Install Apollo it is music player, with this app you are allowed to set any tone for ringtone.

yes, I know... but my music app (Omich) doesn't support it, and don't like to keep an app installed just to change ringtone whenever I want..

Guest rederik75

I've checked the permissions, but actually I didn't reboot... will try again, thanks for remind me

It works. I copied the files in /system/media/audio/ringtones, set the permissions and reboot. The ringtones are available in the list, now.

I'm using the Nokia X adreno libs - same ones that are in the test build. These are newer than the LG L7 II libs that moddingg33k posted. There are links that have been posted for an official LG L7 II kitkat rom but I haven't had chance to get it yet and extract the libs to try them.

My 8.2 builds contains these Nokia libs and a new kernel v0.51 with the updated kgsl.

8.2 for the Y300 & G510 are built and uploaded. G330 is still building and will be up later this afternoon.

The G510 has also been built with the patches for NFC support (credits to Y300-0100) from dazzozos repo.

Guest spanitzer

I'm using the Nokia X adreno libs - same ones that are in the test build. These are newer than the LG L7 II libs that moddingg33k posted. There are links that have been posted for an official LG L7 II kitkat rom but I haven't had chance to get it yet and extract the libs to try them.

My 8.2 builds contains these Nokia libs and a new kernel v0.51 with the updated kgsl.

8.2 for the Y300 & G510 are built and uploaded. G330 is still building and will be up later this afternoon.

The G510 has also been built with the patches for NFC support (credits to Y300-0100) from dazzozos repo.

Great!

Thanks

Guest spanitzer

I'm using the Nokia X adreno libs - same ones that are in the test build. These are newer than the LG L7 II libs that moddingg33k posted. There are links that have been posted for an official LG L7 II kitkat rom but I haven't had chance to get it yet and extract the libs to try them.

The G510 has also been built with the patches for NFC support (credits to Y300-0100) from dazzozos repo.

Great!

Thanks