[ROM] [4.4.2][KK] AOSB KitKat (PROBAM) [CM+PA+AOKP+All-in-One]

Guest EloYGomeZ

Guest Michael Roscowe

Really buggin me now. Mega is so crap it won't let me download on PC nor phone.

2nd request for someone to upload elsewhere (gdrive, mediafire etc) if the ROM is as good as everyone says it should be easily accessible to everyone (and mega is clearly the weak link here)

Guest Michael Roscowe

Really buggin me now. Mega is so crap it won't let me download on PC nor phone.

2nd request for someone to upload elsewhere (gdrive, mediafire etc) if the ROM is as good as everyone says it should be easily accessible to everyone (and mega is clearly the weak link here)

Never mind. I'm an idiot xD oh my god I can't wait to flash this :Q__

This ROM is truly awesome!

@dataflash I think GPU acceleration will help to get rid of the lag, although there are serveral other tweaks you can apply.

@demez Battery consumption is high, but you can enable deep sleep by disabling pocket mode.

@partyzant_x I experienced this too after enabling Appbar, but after a routine of disabling it, rebooting and enabling it once or twice it worked again.

where i can find pocket mode? i also have an high battery drain

I have tried on y300.

Smooth.

Not much lag but some at times.

Developer options don't work and settings force close.

Getting some very strange animations when on charge.......

Boot animation really big but its a very very good ROM on par with the other 4.4.2 releases.

I'd say this isn't on par with slim kat but is on par with standard cm11.

Hope this info helps.

I have tried on y300.

Smooth.

Not much lag but some at times.

Developer options don't work and settings force close.

Getting some very strange animations when on charge.......

Boot animation really big but its a very very good ROM on par with the other 4.4.2 releases.

I'd say this isn't on par with slim kat but is on par with standard cm11.

Hope this info helps.

i think you had to make a clean install with all wipe, because i don't have your bugs. ;)

i think you had to make a clean install with all wipe, because i don't have your bugs. ;)

I did "clean" install.

Wiped data.

Wiped cache.

Wiped davlik.

Install ROM.

Install gapps.

Reboot.

Other problem i got is all my browsers (Firefox/chrome/and stock) are crashing for no reason randomly.

So I'm sticking with for another few days but its not as stable as slimkat right now.

Guest Michael Roscowe

Just finished installing and still setting it up etc

Read somewhere about fc on first boot, I did not and neither have I had any issue thus far. Got multi window working, set up other settings etc all working smoother than cm10.1 I had before. Feels very fresh and flowy.

Overall, impressive job, you've sold it to me. I'm sticking with this :)

Having problems with force closing apps is normal until you set up the phone with xposed etc. After a reboot everything should work.

I know.

I should have mentioned my y300 is rebooting/crashing when I'm internet browsing (using either chrome, Firefox or stock browser)

This is AFTER setting up xposed ect......

Sorry I didn't clarify that.

I know I probably have some issue here with my choice of browser but this works fine on slimkat, cm11 ect.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Michael Roscowe

I used to get severe battery drain but turned of a setting in the battery settings that I turned off and now I get a good 10 hours of good usage (clash of clans lol) which sucks battery as far as I'm aware

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Lahiru Dulshan

can someone give me full steps to install this. I've rooted n bootloader unlocked. but how to install this n wich recovry i need? is this want to flash kernel via fastboot before flash rom?