ROM that fixes mic problem

Guest Klever

Hey guys,

I got a Huawei ascend g300 with a mic problem. In each phone call the other person cannot hear me. I tried fixing this problem with installing custom ROM since they could not repair this in official store (it was not a technical issue of mic). I tried PAC Milestone, Sora OS Beta-2 and Cynogenmod 10.2 (didnt wanted to try the lastest Cyanogenmod  one because of many bugs reported) and none of them fixed this. The only way to use it now is with speaker or hands-free. It is a really good phone (except the mic problem) and I am a little desperate now. 

Is there anyone with the same problem as me who has figured this out somehow? The only thing left for me now is just to sell it for spare parts.

Hey guys,

I got a Huawei ascend g300 with a mic problem. In each phone call the other person cannot hear me. I tried fixing this problem with installing custom ROM since they could not repair this in official store (it was not a technical issue of mic). I tried PAC Milestone, Sora OS Beta-2 and Cynogenmod 10.2 (didnt wanted to try the lastest Cyanogenmod one because of many bugs reported) and none of them fixed this. The only way to use it now is with speaker or hands-free. It is a really good phone (except the mic problem) and I am a little desperate now.

Is there anyone with the same problem as me who has figured this out somehow? The only thing left for me now is just to sell it for spare parts.

Try disabling dual mic in build.prop

Is there any way how to do it in Cyanogenmod 10.2 ? I downloaded BuildProp Editor but I couldnt find Dual Mic option. It was the same with the official ICS firmware.

Guest george109

Welcome :)
Download file manager from the play store. Then open it, go options > settings, and tick root and mount system folders as R/W. Now go to system and open build.prop. Now use the text editor with the same icon as the file manager. Then find dual_mic in it and disable it.

Or try AtmomicMod - I loved that ROM  :unsure: