Ascend G300 only boots in ClockWorkRecovery

Guest ruben1515

Guest ruben1515

So I rooted my phone and tried installing CM11 with CWRecovery 4.0.1.5 and it always said this: "(Status 7) Installation aborted."

Now my phone is stuck at the Huawei Ascend logo when booting up and then goes to ClockWorkRecovery. How can I fix this?

Guest krishang3

There was absolutely no need at all, to make four threads. Seeming though as you lagged. Just change the post title to something like -- and the description to -- except one of the threads.

Edited by krishang3

Guest ruben1515

There was absolutely no need at all, to make four threads.

I accidently did it, as in 2 of my others, I wrote this: "Sorry! My Google chrome lagged and made 4 copy's if this post  :o"

btw back on topic, do you know something about this?

Edited by ruben1515

Guest krishang3

I accidently did it, as in 2 of my others, I wrote this: "Sorry! My Google chrome lagged and made 4 copy's if this post :o"

lol its good. Read my post again I edited it.

Guest krishang3

Did you do a nandroid backup before installing cm11? Yes, then just restore it. No then continue. Do you have a jellybean compatible recovery? If not, get it from daz's cm11 thread. Because that may be causing the installation errors. ? :s Install the recovery and wipe data/factory and cache. And re install.

Edited by krishang3

Guest ruben1515

Did you do a nandroid backup before installing cm11? Yes, then just restore it. No then continue. Do you have a jellybean compatible recovery? If not, get it from daz's cm11 thread. Because that may be causing the installation errors. ? :s Install the recovery and wipe data/factory and cache. And re install.

I have android version 4.0 and no recovery's, It didn't patch to CM11 so I don't think Daz's thread will help

Guest krishang3

I have android version 4.0 and no recovery's, It didn't patch to CM11 so I don't think Daz's thread will help

Yeah, go to his thread and read the required stuff. Downloaded the compatible recovery, and then install it :)

Guest ruben1515

Yeah, go to his thread and read the required stuff. Downloaded the compatible recovery, and then install it :)

Oh darn it, I was on the wrong thread, can you link it to me? :p

Guest ruben1515

If I install ClockWorkRecovery  v6.0.4.5 and try to install CM11, will it work and if so, how do I install a new ClockWorkMod because I did the easy installation.

Guest ruben1515

How long should this cyanogenmod booting take?

-Nevermind, it launched 30 seconds after posting this! 

Edited by ruben1515