ZTE Blade Q Mini - £60 - Dual core 1.3ghz, 1GB ram, 4gb, 4" 480x854, 5mp, Android 4.2

Guest demario

what should i do i wanted to play gta san andreas and the file is 2.4gb and is placed in Android/obb and the zte blade q mini has only 1.3gb internal is there chance of it working on the sd card Android/obb would that work (probably not ) is there any way of connecting the sdcard to the phone to play games from it.

Guest demario

Finally rooted the ZTE blade q mini is was dam easy than doing the kingo thing its an app called framaroot download it from xda then choose in the app barahir (MTK) done you also get the option to unroot

Anyway I wanted to know how to get the CWM recovery for my device

Guest targetbsp

If someone has compiled CWM for it - they've not posted it here.  Though strictly speaking this isn't a Blade Q Mini forum so that's probably not too surprising? You might have more look on a forum dedicated to that model (if there is one!)

Guest NewUser8659

I currently have a ZTE Blade III, but am now looking for a cheap phone with Bluetooth 4.0 support. According to gsmarena, ZTE Blade Q (Mini) has it, but I need to install Android 4.3 in order for it to work properly. Now I'm worried I won't be able to upgrade. If there is no chance of CyanogenMod coming to this device, is there at least chance of some other form of Android 4.3 or should I start looking for another device?

Edited by NewUser8659