[ROM][GB-B895] GBXTREME ROM - ✰29032014✰ (MULTIBASEBAND)

Guest kyan31

Guest Archer_cn

I downloaded this ROM and saw baseband.sh in /system/etc, and both libcm2030.so, libcm109808.so in /system/lib.    so I think it was made for multibaseband.

so I tried, and it does work under 2030 baseband!.. no need to flash extra fix at all!

Guest kyan31

I downloaded this ROM and saw baseband.sh in /system/etc, and both libcm2030.so, libcm109808.so in /system/lib. so I think it was made for multibaseband.

so I tried, and it does work under 2030 baseband!.. no need to flash extra fix at all!

Oh awesome, probably because of the kernel.

Guest DoctorBob

Thank you so much for this ROM. My phone is working so much better than previously, when internet access was extremely slow. And it looks good. Installation was a breeze as I already had rooted and put in ClockworkMod.

I'm extremely happy.

Edit - I'm on 2030 baseband and applied the patch. Didn't see the above posts that indicate it may not be necessary.

Edited by DoctorBob

Guest Archer_cn

Oh awesome, probably because of the kernel.

multi-baseband has nothing to do with the kernel IMO. It just the libcm.so file in /system/lib that matters. the baseband.sh script in this rom detect baseband version and make link to proper  libcm*.so automatically on very boot.

thus the patch will be overridden  on first boot,,,applying the patch just so not necessary. 

Guest kyan31

multi-baseband has nothing to do with the kernel IMO. It just the libcm.so file in /system/lib that matters. the baseband.sh script in this rom detect baseband version and make link to proper libcm*.so automatically on very boot.

thus the patch will be overridden on first boot,,,applying the patch just so not necessary.

Ah, thanks for clearing that up :)

Guest mnupea

It is possible to improve quality of graphics in this ROM? Something like "display driver" (Adreno?)... see the picture for my problem!

is that a theme? in which rom? 

Tnx

Guest mickey_s

Hi! There is no "Downloads" app. When trying to view or stop the progress of a download, Browser stopps working. "Browser has stopped unexpectedly"

Edited by mickey_s

Guest kyan31

Hi! There is no "Downloads" app. When trying to view or stop the progress of a download, Browser stopps working. "Browser had stopped unexpectedly"

I'll make a fix in the weekend as that's a big thing for me to miss.

Guest dinamo1975

I'll make a fix in the weekend as that's a big thing for me to miss.

Hi Kyan,

I can skip the screen lock feature... I don't want to use "screen lock" feature.

Tnx

Edited by dinamo1975

Guest kyan31

Hi Kyan,

It is posible to pass "lockscreen"? I don't want to use lockscreen feature.

Tnx

Not in gingerbread, but maybe there's an xposed module for that.

Guest dinamo1975

Not in gingerbread, but maybe there's an xposed module for that.

OK! Thank you for suggestion.

Edited by dinamo1975

Guest dinamo1975

Glad you like it

Hi Kyan,

I want to use other Dialer.apk like ExDialer but i don't know how to put it "default"!

Eg, i want to use just ExDialer and Dialer.apk to be excluded.

In that way, when i answer, Dialer.apk is showing and no ExDialer but when i want to make a call, ExDialer works.

I tried to freeze Dialer.apk with apps like Root Uninstaller etc. and i have some errors. Can you help me?

Thank you!

p.s. "sorry for my english"!

Edited by dinamo1975

Guest tkdfilipe

got 1 bug... All night charging and i only have 39% battery. :/ hope you can fix it . gj

and i am getting many problems with snapchat camera .... lag, crash's etc , in the other rom as the same... but if you can do something will be great. 

still on snapchat too, but only in this rom: i cant open some snaps's, just appear the number counting. 

Edited by tkdfilipe

Guest kyan31

Hi Kyan, I hope you have not forgotten that addon...

Haven't forgotten, just been busy. I'm 15 and i'm going through a lot of important stuff right now like work experience and worrying about my exams.

Guest kyan31

got 1 bug... All night charging and i only have 39% battery. :/ hope you can fix it . gj

and i am getting many problems with snapchat camera .... lag, crash's etc , in the other rom as the same... but if you can do something will be great.

still on snapchat too, but only in this rom: i cant open some snaps's, just appear the number counting.

The battery thing sounds like a bug with your hardware. The snapchat thing isn't really related to any of my changes, so I won't be fixing it.

Guest kyan31

Hi Kyan,

I want to use other Dialer.apk like ExDialer but i don't know how to put it "default"!

Eg, i want to use just ExDialer and Dialer.apk to be excluded.

In that way, when i answer, Dialer.apk is showing and no ExDialer but when i want to make a call, ExDialer works.

I tried to freeze Dialer.apk with apps like Root Uninstaller etc. and i have some errors. Can you help me?

Thank you!

p.s. "sorry for my english"!

I'm guessing it's not possible.

Guest dinamo1975

Haven't forgotten, just been busy. I'm 15 and i'm going through a lot of important stuff right now like work experience and worrying about my exams.

Hi Kyan, do u know how to change the bit rate & frame rate of the video (recording)?

Guest kyan31
Hi Kyan, do u know how to change the bit rate & frame rate of the video (recording)?
Yes, the values are in the media.xml in /system/etc Edited by kyan31