rom needed foor acer liquid A1 spanish

Guest silverdogm

Guest Diljeet

hello everyone i needed any rom work in spanich if anyone have a leo gingerbreadmake very happy,thank for your help friends.

Hello i have a lot of roms, but not the very old ones.

I have LiquidNext 1.9.2 Full working best rom

MIUI 2.3.7c full working

MIUI v2 Final etc

CM 7.2 my current rom(uses new partition layout with swap+ext4 in sdcard)

other roms based on cm7.2

CM9, CM10 are a bit laggy they also need new partition layout

I guess LiquidNext will be best, it should possibly have spanish language.

I am using cm7.2 it is also having spanish language.

i recommend above two.

Note: please read the forum of the roms before installing and follow the instructions provided carefullly.

Hi!

I would recommend you to use cm7.2 or cm7.2 remix. I would also recommend you to use miui because it's really beautiful. If you want to use miui tell me and I'll upload a miui gingerbread that I traduced to spanish cuz I'm spanish too ;)

Guest Diljeet

Hi!

I would recommend you to use cm7.2 or cm7.2 remix. I would also recommend you to use miui because it's really beautiful. If you want to use miui tell me and I'll upload a miui gingerbread that I traduced to spanish cuz I'm spanish too ;)

Hello which version of MIUI are you using, i am also thinking of going back to MIUI because it is the most beautiful rom, which one is best according to you and please tell me is swap partition working with any MIUI, i mean the new partition layout is supported or not?

I haven't installed MIUI after the new partition layout.

Hello which version of MIUI are you using, i am also thinking of going back to MIUI because it is the most beautiful rom, which one is best according to you and please tell me is swap partition working with any MIUI, i mean the new partition layout is supported or not?

I haven't installed MIUI after the new partition layout.

Hello! I'm using MIUI 1.12.30 because it's the only one that I've traduced to spanish but it hasn't got wifi-tethering ( which I don't use because my liquid has no SIM now). You can use MIUI 2.3.7c which works also really well. And yes, swap is well working on MIUI gingerbread.

I hope I've helped you :)

EDIT: in 2.3.7c wifi tethering works

Edited by end222