app compatibility

Guest M0rseton

• 1 month later...
Guest kyan31

Upgrade to jb to have newest apps. Tip:use my rom , matrix rom if u will update

no stick with GB. Its the fastest, has no issues, and just works. Save yourself some hassle buddy.

Edited by kyan31

Guest george109

no stick with GB. Its the fastest, has no issues, and just works. Save yourself some hassle buddy.

Or get a new phone! :lol:

post-1000829-0-29301700-1391452006_thumb

:D

if you want to get some apps to work for you market helper is quite a good app. Also as well, you can usually get some alternative apps that generally do the same thing that will work on GB. Just look at the related apps in the play store or search for the app name. You can usually find copies of apps on there...
Edited by george109

Guest kyan31

Or get a new phone! :lol:

:D

if you want to get some apps to work for you market helper is quite a good app. Also as well, you can usually get some alternative apps that generally do the same thing that will work on GB. Just look at the related apps in the play store or search for the app name. You can usually find copies of apps on there...

I get 30k on my S4 hehe

Check out the Ktoonsez kernel over at XDA, it's just awesome.

Guest george109

I get 30k on my S4 hehe

Check out the Ktoonsez kernel over at XDA, it's just awesome.

I will, after ive finished my dispute with Samsung. Apparently having developer options showing because I sped up the animations is why my battery and wifi is broken! :o #bull

Edited by george109

Guest GHE_1908

I'm getting an HTC One M8 or a Galaxy S5 in August. What would you recommend? I want a Samsung but don't want an irreversible warranty voider thingy (Knox or whatever its called) My ancient phone (Galaxy S1) doesn't have it, (not that it needs it, 4 yr old phone lol)

Guest kyan31

The M8 is a really really cool phone, the build quality and feel is just the best. I used it myself and I know you won't be disappointed.

Guest kyan31

I will, after ive finished my dispute with Samsung. Apparently having developer options showing because I sped up the animations is why my battery and wifi is broken! :o #bull

Lol, they'll say anything to hold off giving you a replacement :P

Good ol' Samsung eh'

Guest mnupea

I'm getting an HTC One M8 or a Galaxy S5 in August. What would you recommend? I want a Samsung but don't want an irreversible warranty voider thingy (Knox or whatever its called) My ancient phone (Galaxy S1) doesn't have it, (not that it needs it, 4 yr old phone lol)

I'd go to a One + 1. Just cuz It's cheaper :p

Guest kyan31

I'm actually also considering a Nexus. Nexus 6 if I'm patient. Only because its cheap and teenagers like me aren't rich. 0.o

Haha, i'm with you there. Only reason I have an S4 is because it was from someone else :p