[ALL] [MOD/Other] Disable/Enable *SWAP *zRam *Fstrim

Guest Victod

Guest EmaGiampa

can I enable / create swap on lewa os v5?

If you want be sure, install from Play Store MemoryInfo-SwapCheck by Rohesoft International. It's free and will test your kernel if support swap.

Guest ferongr

Is it possible install that script without a modified recovery like clockwork or TWRP?

Open the archive and copy 77fstrim to the /system/etc/init.d/ directory. Make sure the file has -rwxrwxrwx permissions. Reboot. You should see a trim.log file in /data.

EDIT: This assumes your Android installation has init.d support enabled. Stock roms usually don't have that but there are root-requiring apps and scripts enabling that (you don't have to flash a kernel).

Edited by ferongr

Guest EmaGiampa

Open the archive and copy 77fstrim to the /system/etc/init.d/ directory. Make sure the file has -rwxrwxrwx permissions. Reboot. You should see a trim.log file in /data.

EDIT: This assumes your Android installation has init.d support enabled. Stock roms usually don't have that but there are root-requiring apps and scripts enabling that (you don't have to flash a kernel).

-rwxrwxrwx permissions? Sorry?

Guest ferongr

File permissions. The file should have Read/Write/Execute permissions for all users. A root filemanager like ES can set them or you can input

su
chmod 777 /system/etc/init.d/77fstrim
in a terminal emulator. su so the terminal gains superuser permissions and the chmod command sets the necessary permisssions on the target file. Edited by ferongr

Guest EmaGiampa

File permissions. The file should have Read/Write/Execute permissions for all users. A root filemanager like ES can set them or you can input

su
chmod 777 /system/etc/init.d/77fstrim
in a terminal emulator. su so the terminal gains superuser permissions and the chmod command sets the necessary permisssions on the target file.

very thanks

Guest porozex

can you create a swap on cache script with 150mb? i tried to edit the 128one but after that the script dosent work :S

Guest EmaGiampa

can you create a swap on cache script with 150mb? i tried to edit the 128one but after that the script dosent work :S

What's the error? Invalid Argument?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Victod

How about 4 swap files in parallel?

RPQHzmq.jpg

No se que quieres demostrar pero es bastante obvio que has editado la imagen del resultado de AnTuTu Benchmark... 

4yna6e4a.jpg

Guest porozex

No se que quieres demostrar pero es bastante obvio que has editado la imagen del resultado de AnTuTu Benchmark... 

4yna6e4a.jpg

it isnt edited. is the new look of the score after latest update of antutu

Guest krusty999

4yna6e4a.jpg

What I want to show is that of 7200 initial points up a few points with this script. And the picture is not edited.

Guest Victod

it isnt edited. is the new look of the score after latest update of antutu

What I want to show is that of 7200 initial points up a few points with this script. And the picture is not edited.

New design??

Oops! 

Sorry  :blush: I didn't know

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest KOUROSHKTKK
  • Disable zRAM

Download this file and install it by recovery.

or
Download this file and put it in /etc/init.d folder, then set the right permissions after this, restarts to apply changes.

• Disable zRAM Disabler

Disable zRAM Disabler.zip

what is that O-o which one disable zram finnaly disable zram disable or 09dis-zram

• 1 month later...