GravityBox Bug for Motorola Moto G

Guest neroxezx

Guest neroxezx

Does anybody who uses GravityBox have this problem:

In the last two days I have experienced some problems with the versions 2.96 and 2.97.

1. Everytime I opened the phone, in the first half of second, the screen was completely blue. After that, all was OK.

2. Another thing: when someone was calling me, the screen turned off. When I tried to open the screen by pressing the power button, the screen turned on and in the next second was off again. The behaviour repeated everytime I pressed the power button and someone was calling me.

I have a Motorola Moto G. Android 4.3

I experienced these problems first with 2.97, after that I downgraded to 2.96 with the same results.
Without gravitybox installed, I don't get the mentioned problems.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest glossywhite

Does anybody who uses GravityBox have this problem:

In the last two days I have experienced some problems with the versions 2.96 and 2.97.

1. Everytime I opened the phone, in the first half of second, the screen was completely blue. After that, all was OK.

2. Another thing: when someone was calling me, the screen turned off. When I tried to open the screen by pressing the power button, the screen turned on and in the next second was off again. The behaviour repeated everytime I pressed the power button and someone was calling me.

I have a Motorola Moto G. Android 4.3

I experienced these problems first with 2.97, after that I downgraded to 2.96 with the same results.

Without gravitybox installed, I don't get the mentioned problems.

There's a simple answer; upgrade to KitKat :)

• 2 weeks later...