[DISCONTINUED][ROM][MIUI]Miui V5 for ZTE Blade V [UPDATE:2014.05.18]

Guest djfnz

Guest djfnz

1.It is about that recovery.img 

2. From where do i get this ADB so i could got fastboot?

3.Where can i type this?

5.What is recovery mode?

Please be more specifically because im new in developing zte phones,in the past i had lg phone p500 and from there i know some terms about flashing with CWM.

See this topic! -> http://www.modaco.com/topic/365228-recovery-clockworkmod-6036-for-zte-blade-v/ 

and this! http://www.modaco.com/topic/365062-zte-blade-v-stock-roms/

Hello

i had the stock rom Comote Romania and i wanted to test MIUI V5 final.How can i return to my original rom Cosmote because i dont find any discution about that? I was tryinng to flash update.zip in CWM but always with errors.

What can i do to have my original rom instead of this Miui rom who have many errors refering to contacts phone or sim card who doesnt appear anywhere.When the phone is calling it doaesnt appear the name of person who called only the number.

install https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.maplekeycompany.apps.numberfixer - run the patch 3 or 4 times (until you get no more numbers) you need to select 10 numbers and +4 not +40 and contacts are fixed .. please use 4.3.7 as this version is the most stable (for me at least) CosmoteXplore

Edited by b1be

Guest mike-kt

Did you disabled GPS? enabled by default.. - that's your day .. i think it's the same .. depending on usage.

if i only get calls and call back like 2/3 hours .. lasts 2 days easy.. if i do something on web / gaming / etc. 1 day

With stock rom i had still enabled GPS and battery life was better than with MIUI now. I try disabled GPS now and its better but it is not 2 day :/ I think i use phone the same way like with stock rom.

Guest binatron

Hello, i have problems with G play, when I start it, is shows 'no connection' or 'server error'. Other apps are working fine. I tried many GAPPS but none worked. I tried data/cache/ dalvik cache wipe too, but it didn't helped. Thanks

Guest djfnz

Hello, i have problems with G play, when I start it, is shows 'no connection' or 'server error'. Other apps are working fine. I tried many GAPPS but none worked. I tried data/cache/ dalvik cache wipe too, but it didn't helped. Thanks

Please first install the STABLE release than flash Gapps! Now you can update!

Guest mike-kt

It is here some one who can test this two apps on this rom? It cant start :/ I don't know if is problem on my phone or in this rom.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.androworks.meteor

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=no.nrk.yr

thanks

Edit: I solved this problem. When i flashed new version of ROM then i have to flash gapps agin and these apps working :)

Edited by mike-kt

Guest Yggdrasil Network

Using latest update on here, everything works wonderfully... apart from Play Store. Keep getting Server Error etc. Done all the troubleshooting, but alas no joy. Not too much of a problem as just using Aptoide to get things, but will be great when it's all sorted.

Guest xkoxko

Hi,

i install : version with 4.4.11 ... and 4.4.18, same result for GAPPS:

0) your ENG version is not working with WiFi

- if i install CZ by JBATR, then WiFi working fine

1) No GAPPS working on your base ENG or me included CZ lang pack version

your link http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip ... is just CM version of GAPPS, and i read that cannt simple work with MIUI.

A) I GET "CONNECTION ERROR".

B) GAPPS is put Error (in 60s) for JAVA exception, so it is totaly broken for me

1.1) i try install from MIUI store - same Google Installer APK

- that fix JAVA error on PLAY, but still have "CONNECTION ERROR". 

1.2) i try install MIUI GAPPS : http://celogeek.miuiandroid.com/gapps/

- no JAVA error, but still have "CONNECTION ERROR". 

so, working GPLAY? or what you use to run it.

(sryy bad eng :D)

Edited by xkoxko

Guest goober64

is the sound volume fixed when using headphones ?

what memory will i get ? ram ,internal sd , will it use the micro sd card ?

thanks its a great phone needs a great rom 

Guest djfnz

is the sound volume fixed when using headphones ?

what memory will i get ? ram ,internal sd , will it use the micro sd card ?

thanks its a great phone needs a great rom 

The stock option is Extrenal SD card is the primary card! You can use micro sd card! 

I think i made updates every two week! Next update come this week saturaday!

Guest djfnz

Will you be making a Cyanogenmod rom for the blade v?

This is very difficult! We need cyan kernel! 

Edited by djfnz

Guest Bibolovic

Hi , thank you very much for working on this phone, which has been "forgotten" by all other developers.  I  flashed yesteday your miui-4.4.18 and I have some troubles:

1) No incoming calls . It sounds busy. 

2) No Play Store (no connection-retry)

3) No Auto rotate 

My phone is a cosmote xplore  RO 

Guest Bibolovic

Here I am again-

I just flashed the 4.3.7 and everything works perfectly.

I didn't flash any gapps, I just downloaded on pc Play store apk, pushed it into sd, installed on the phone and ...it works ! 

Thank you again for the great work, man !

Keep cookin' ! :-)

Guest djfnz

Here I am again-

I just flashed the 4.3.7 and everything works perfectly.

I didn't flash any gapps, I just downloaded on pc Play store apk, pushed it into sd, installed on the phone and ...it works ! 

Thank you again for the great work, man !

Keep cookin' ! :-)

This rom working perfectly with Virgin 2.2 firmware!! (the rom & the kernel optimized for this baseboard firmware) The play store working with a STABLE RELEASE (Update 3). Have you niced day! :)

Edited by djfnz

Guest Bibolovic

I know I probably ask too much, but is there any chance to see kitkat 4.4 on our device? As I read somewhere we have all the hardware requirements to run it.

wish u a nice evening and  TY once more ! 

Guest djfnz

I know I probably ask too much, but is there any chance to see kitkat 4.4 on our device? As I read somewhere we have all the hardware requirements to run it.

wish u a nice evening and  TY once more ! 

Kitkat? No possible yet!!

Guest djfnz

Hello every one! I ported the latest update but this is not perfect! In this update have lot of bug... No ROOT acces... I waiting for to fixed release!

Edited by djfnz